Social Media Manager at Nordic Morning
Our Data Driven Content team help our clients create value through concepts, storytelling and content production. We build their brands and achieve clear results throughout the entire customer journey, from the initial awareness stage to activation and loyalty, regardless of the channel. Our solutions are always based on data-driven insights, strategy and creativity.
- You will be responsible for the social media presence of Swedish and global brands, from ideation and content planning through to production, publication and follow up
- You will be responsible for daily content production as well as campaigns.
- You will have the opportunity to drive Nordic Morning’s social media offering and influence which services we offer in the future.
- You have a strong interest in keeping up-to-date with trends within digital marketing, as well as technical changes to social media platforms.
- You are sociable and highly motivated
- You are creative and like to challenge the customer, and constantly produce new ideas
- You like to work both strategically and operatively
- You are quick and effective but at the same time thorough – ensuring your work is of a high quality.
- You have a good understanding of digital communication in general, and how social media relates to other marketing initiatives.
- Strong writing skills in both Swedish and English
- Experience of media buying in social channels
- Experience of working with B2B customers
- Experience of working with Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with social analytics tool
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Experience of running competitions in social channels
- Experience of working with Instagram and Snapchat
- Good knowledge of picture and video editing