Social Media Manager at Matsmart
”At Matsmart/Motatos, we challenge the thought of sustainable consumption. We want everyone to be able to contribute to saving our planet in an effortless way, and we believe revolutionizing how we all look upon food waste is a good place to start. At Matsmart/Motatos, we are taking care of already produced surplus goods and selling it online at affordable prices to customers who want to buy perfectly good food that otherwise would have gone to waste. We are present in Sweden, Finland and Denmark, Germany and are on our way to the rest of Europe!
Join our revolution!”
We are now looking for a new superhero to join our Marketing team! ️ As Social Media Manager at Matsmart/Motatos your main responsibility is to manage the social media strategy for paid and organic channels across markets. You will be responsible for tactical social campaigns as well as prospecting campaigns on mainly Facebook and Instagram across our current (four) markets.This role is partly strategic (30%) but mainly hands-on working in the paid channels (70%). You will be a part of a fast growing and energized organisation with supportive colleagues. This position is part of the Matsmart/Motatos Marketing Team which supports all countries and the role reports to the Head of Digital Marketing.
Your main work tasks will be:
- Continuously follow up, analyze and evaluate results based on set KPIs. Optimizing, analyzing and monitoring social ads.
- Budget responsibility.
- Planning and briefing for paid and organic social content stretching from brand campaigns to tactical ads
- Guide and set best practice for Marketing Managers/Commercial Coordinators in our four markets handling organic social media channels
- Work with the synergies between paid and organic SOME channels
- Active involvement in developing our social content strategy and templates across markets
- Overseeing the production process for social ads; assets, copy, links, translations.
- Assessing new social channels for our brand.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in online marketing/social media.
- Cooperate with the different local country teams to ensure traffic and conversion.
- Approx 2-3 years of experience of day-to-day paid social media management, either from an agency or inhouse; preferably covering more than one country.
- Hands-on experience from working with Facebook Business Manager (experience from tools like Smartly.io is a big plus)
- Good understanding of product feed management and experience from working with feed management tools like Datafeedwatch
- Demonstrated knowledge in Google Analytics and/or other measurement tools.
- Some experience in visual software e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and/or video tools such as Premiere Pro or Final Cut.
Your personal characteristics
- A mix of an analytical and creative mindset as you need to be able to analyse content performance and come up with new ways of using and testing content on social channels.
- Strong project management and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, extra plus if you also speak one of the Nordic languages and/or German.
- Demonstrated commercial awareness, business understanding and knowledge of digital customer behavior (experience from B2C e-commerce is a big plus)
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional and the different country teams
- Outgoing, with experience of building great relationships.
- Able to execute and work independently, but still being a teamplayer.
What we offer
- We like to explore and we are not afraid to try new things. Our culture is important for us and we value that our employees feel that they learn new things, have fun at work and that it is a variation in their tasks.
- We offer you a social and energized workplace where your creativity and ideas are more than welcome and appreciated.
- Freedom with responsibility.
- You will be a part of our journey and together with our customers contribute to saving our planet in an effortless way.
Start date: As soon as possible
Work extent: Full time, permanent position with a six months probationary period
Location: Central Stockholm
Do you think this sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply, looking forward to your application!http://mediejobb.info/social-media-manager-at-matsmart/Sociala MediaStockholm