Social Media Manager at Dustin
Are you looking for an opportunity to take responsibility for managing and developing social media within an international organisation, mixing strategy and operational work? We are looking for a Social Media Manager.
In your role as Social Media Manager you will take responsibility for our social media channels in all our five countries, both brand building content and campaigns. You will act both operationally and strategically. The social media manager is member of the team Communication, within the department Marketing & Communication, which consists of four colleagues with different focus areas. You will also work close to the marketing team. The culture within Communication is open, transparent and developing. Within the department we have an agile way of working.
My name is Eva Ernfors, I’m Head of Communication and recruiting for this role. To me it is important to work together with committed colleagues who are proactive, focus on getting things done and like to have fun at work.
Who you are
- Independent and motivated
- Curious and a great communicator
- Responsive and a team player
- Strategic thinking and able to prioritize
What you’ll get
- Exciting individual development with the largest B2B e-tailer in the Nordics
- A unique opportunity to play a key role in building Dustin’s position on the market
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture with a ”win as a team”-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you’ll do
The main outline of the job is to; plan and execute publication of content as well as advising and setting up marketing campaigns in all our social channels. Assuring that tonality and content is tailored to suite the platform, target audience and our brand. It is important that you have experience and knowledge of driving both organic and paid social media. You will create actionable plans to both grow and maintain attention through social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. Part of the role is to track and evaluate the progress on all platforms using analytical tools and compiling reports for stakeholders showing results and suggesting actions
In your role you also need to work strategically; create and implement social media strategies. But also monitor and explore new channels and tools that could positively impact our business making sure we are on top of the latest development within your area.
During a typical work week you will work independently with your plans, publish and boost. In this role you will have many contact surfaces that you work in close co-operation and synchronise with on a daily basis. You write, ensure production and advertising, analyse and follow up on all our social media activities.
You should have
- 2-5 years of working experience from social media-roles
- Experience from working with B2B-customers on both Facebook and LinkedIn
- Experience and knowledge of both organic and paid social media
- Experience with social media analytics and optimization techniques
- Degree from university or equivalent education or experience in communication, marketing or social media
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, fluent in Swedish but written only