Social Media Internship at NA-KD
Do you enjoy creating fun and engaging content? Addicted to social media? Consider yourself a pro across all social platforms? Want to work on one of the fastest growing social accounts?? Then WE WANT YOU!
Here at @nakdfashion the ski’s the limit, so we’re looking for candidates who are going to take us there.
We are seeking a highly energised, self starting go-getter to join the team as our Social Media Intern. We’re after someone with big and bold ideas, who’s not afraid to pitch an execute to a high standard.
Our CORE is social media, and our clothing is worn by global fashion bloggers and celebrities worldwide on a daily basis. We also run exclusive Influencer brands where you will be responsible for the day to day and overarching social strategy and execution in partnership with our Fashion influencers and Key Account Managers.
- Your key responsibility will be working across ALL NA-KD collaboration brands, and helping develop each and every concept in a unique and socially engaging way with both a content and sales oriented focus.
- Together with the social merchant team, you will concept and deliver social media strategies while managing the content plan, creative campaigns, influencer collaborations and our new to release brand launches.
- You will need to create, source and execute ultra-savvy, fashion forward content, relevant to our brand across all our social media platforms
- To be able to juggle the delivery of 30+ campaigns without cracking a sweat
- Be hands on with all social channels, including posting where required on instagram, IGS, snapchat, youtube, facebook, twitter, etc.
- An interest in marketing strategies and isn’t afraid to share their own big and bold ideas
- Serious attention to detail!
- An awareness in social trends, new channels and the next big thing is important and should constantly be on your mind.
- Be a creative that thinks outside the box and takes initiative in their role
- Manage Influencer and Blogger collaborations and own brand launches
- Support the extended social media team on adhoc jobs
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process and develop
To apply please send us the following details:
- A creative cover letter, detailing how you got to where you are now, where you hope to go and why you are the right person for this job – Must be in English.
- Answer a) What is your favourite social media platform and why? b) What do you see as the biggest challenges for brands on social media in the coming year?
- Your resume
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent English and copywriting skills
- Team player
- Loves everything to do with Social media world and has the ability to trend forecast what is happening in social media world
- Able to think outside the box with new and engaging ideas
- Ability to source and create creative content on a budget
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A problem solving, go get attitude