Social Media Editor at Weekday
Weekday is at a very interesting and exciting phase where your work will be of great importance to our result. Apply for the role as Social Media Editor in the Digital Marketing team and be a part of driving the success of Weekday further!
Weekday is a Swedish street/fashion brand influenced by youth culture and street style. Founded in 2002, Weekday currently ships to 88 markets and has stores in 16 countries, offering a unique retail experience and a carefully curated mix of external brands, limited edition collaborations and a carefully curated selection of second hand and vintage items.
This Social Media Editor is expected to optimize and manage organic social media channels for increased growth, engagement and profitability.
- Execute on the overall organic strategy and KPI’s for the channel
- Plan, curate and coordinate all content published across Weekday’s organic social channels
- Develop and nurture our digital community on Instagram and when needed support other channels with content created by our community
- Partner with the content studio and brand team to execute social visual strategy as well as other content project, activities and events. Support the teams in creating original real-time content for Weekday’s audiences.
- Leverage data and insight to improve channel performance as well as provide learnings to be shared with the organization.
- Monitor and follow up on conversations on the platform as well as engage in dialogue with the audience
- Monitor and support in crisis management
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Marketing/Digital or related field
- Relevant 1-2 years of work experience of social media management
- Hand-on experience with scheduling and planning, content creation community building and social media reporting
- Comprehensive understanding of social media platforms
- The ability or willingness to learn writing social copy and mastering brand tone of voice
- Able to combine visionary ideas on social media & community with a strong capacity for concrete projects and day to day decisions
- Excellent project management, organizational, and administrative skills
- Great team player and able to juggle different tasks
Live the brand and values – be an ambassador.
- Creativity and relationship builder
- Drive and initiative
- Structured and organized