Social Commerce Manager Urbanista
We’re looking for a Social Commerce Manager that can set strategies and execute plans for our groups’ brands including Urbanista, Adidas and Thor just to name a few. The ideal candidate has experience successfully using social media and communications to improve brand image, managing content for social and traditional media platforms, and developing relationships with publications, influencers, or the public to increase brand visibility. You should be goal oriented and data driven, and while you care deeply about our brand’s campaigns, you should also never lose track of the big picture: that successful campaigns always need to get people to change their behaviors to serve specific business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the overall strategy for all group brands and day-to-day coaching of all social media and communication managers
- Act as an advisor to marketing departments across the group on social media strategy opportunities and tactical execution
- Work alongside the creative teams to create and maintain an editorial calendar for all media properties
- Set strategies to respond tactfully to comments, reviews, articles, or other public incidents that might negatively affect the brands
- Create opportunities for customers, followers, and prospective customers to engage meaningfully with each other and with our brands’ online
- Monitor social media and review sites regularly to alert us to discussions or trends in the community that could positively or negatively affect our work
- Create and execute a plan to build and protect our brands in their respective online or geographic communities
- Actively coach our teams to build and maintain relationships with news organizations, online publications, bloggers, social media influencers, and community partners about the work of our group brands to generate earned media and other opportunities for us to be viewed positively in the community
- Work closely with our designers, and content managers to plan and promote local events designed to support business goals
- Oversee efforts to increase both quantity and quality of our online reviews.
- Work closely with our creative departments to help plan the overall marketing strategy and goals for us as a group and our brands
- Strong communication skills are a must; you’ll be doing a lot of communication with internal staff.
- A passion and strong understanding of the PR industry.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our brands’ expression.
- An analytical mind and an obsession in using data to optimize and scale our marketing efforts.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Strong experience using social media management softwares such as Hootsuite or Hubspot.
- Experience using monitoring software such as Google Alerts
- Strong experience with and knowledge of social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Experience with Google Drive (Docs, Slides, Sheets) is preferred
- Ability to organize and analyze data with Excel/Google Sheets
- Thirst for knowledge and constantly reading, studying and testing new and better ways to increase our brand visibility
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
Minimum of 3 years of high-level experience with social media marketing, messaging and public relations
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or PR highly preferred.http://mediejobb.info/social-commerce-manager-urbanista/E-commerceStockholm