SEO Consultant at Nordic Morning
Would you like to be part of an exciting change journey? We’re looking for a social, communicative person with a good understanding of SEO to join our team. The right person will be passionate about learning and results-driven, but will also know how to have fun.
As an SEO Consultant you’ll work closely with the SEO team, but you’ll also
collaborate with cross-functional teams including data and insights, paid media and web development to create real value for our clients.
Your role will include:
- Assisting in the execution of clients’ digital strategies and goals
- Supporting in the production of client deliverables, such as content audits, keyword maps, internal linking projects, market insight analyses, content calendars and more.
- Using leading data and insights tools such as Google Search Console, various rank trackers and Google Analytics on a daily basis
- Performance monitoring and creating reports to measure progress against client KPIs
- Experience and knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience in SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Majestic, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Analytics
- A strong command of excel
- A desire to consistently deliver high-quality work and get things done quickly
- Fluency in Swedish and English. Danish and/or Norwegian is a plus!
What’s in it for you?
- At Nordic Morning we’re constantly evolving to stay ahead. Join this group of innovative thinkers and be part of one of the best agencies in the Nordic region.
- The chance to grow and learn from the most skilled SEO and digital marketing professionals in the industry
- The opportunity to work with the biggest brands in the Nordics, as well as other clients in our global portfolio.