Senior Product Marketing Communicator for U-Blox
We are looking for a person to take on the role Senior Product Marketing Communicator in our product center Short-range radio (SHO). Currently this role is part-time, 50%, with potential to expand further in the future. We work with short-range technologies ( WiFi , Bluetooth, NFC and more) , our focus is wireless products to be used in ioT devices targeting IoT segments like industry, smart buildings/cities, automotive, medical etc.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the product communication strategy, including product/roadmap messages, communicate/express product/technology differentiators and USPs
- Create/maintain go-to-market process for the Product Center and manage go-to-market plans
- Perform go-to-market activities for new product announcements, launches, short-range technology and cross-product center communications.
- Create or improve sales tools and training material
- Product communication and go-to-market activities includes areas like press releases, product/technology videos and demos, blog articles, white papers, internal and external webinars, website content, social media, events/shows and fairs.
- Establish and maintain cross-product center collaboration for joint product communication initiatives.
- Contribute with communication/marketing aspects in joint marketing activities with strategic partners
- Ensure branding of SHO communication material in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Define KPI’s for marketing activities, analyze outcome and create reports
- Ensure usage of all relevant communication channels (digital, print, video…)
- Stay up-to-date with modern marketing trends and incorporate them as necessary
- Act as the interface between product center SHO and the business marketing team
- Drive communication/marketing planning, ownership of calendar and co-ordination of marketing activities.
- If needed manage 3rd party marketing vendor/supplier relationships. Identify potential partners, negotiate terms and pricing.
- BA required, MBA or equivalent experience in business administration / marketing
- Significant experience in technical marketing and go-to-market strategy within B2B, preferably in the wireless/electronics domain
- Expert in traditional marketing tactics, knowledge digital marketing is an asset
- Ability to collect different types of inputs and streamline into marketing strategies
- Autonomous work style and decisive leadership personality
- Excellent team player
- Confident and able to make independent decisions
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Project leader experience is an asset
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, oral and written, German and other languages is an asset
- Possibility to travel as travel may be part of the job from time to time
- Holder of a Swedish work permit
We offer you to be a part of a motivated team in an exciting technology. You will have the opportunity to use your creative side in a role with varied tasks.
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! We are looking forward to receiving your application. To apply, please attach your CV and personal letter to the application form that will be opened when clicking Ansök below
Please do not hesitate to contact Tove Meyer at Monster Scandinavia AB if you have any question. email@example.com or 070-342 03 26