Senior Marketing Manager at Karma
Karma is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food consumption.
We are looking for a highly talented consumer focused Senior Marketing Manager. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, multi-award winning impact startup with the mission to make sure food is never wasted.
As our Senior Marketing Manager you hold the ultimate responsibility for Karma’s marketing activities by both overseeing the development of the long term marketing strategy and managing the day to day marketing activities. Your focus is on marketing activities that drive consumer downloads and engagement.
You will also define and shape the Karma brand to build a strong mental and emotional connection with customers that has a profound impact on our growth, helping us become a household name on the markets we’re active in.
Is this you? Then apply immediately!
read on below to find out more about the role.
Your role will include
- Owning the global marketing strategy and budget
- Leading the development and implementation of marketing strategy, plans and campaigns to drive consumer downloads and engagement
- Leading the development and execution of detailed quarterly marketing plans
- Executing in-person, online and social campaigns
- Cover social, content, affiliates, events, sponsorships, partnerships, consumer PR together with our PR Manager and other brand initiatives etc.
- Owning marketing KPIs
- Analysing and reporting on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Managing and developing our local and global marketing teams
- The role is based in Stockholm but will include a lot of travelling
Your background and previous experience
- Degree in marketing or similar
- 4+ years marketing experience, either commercial or agency experience
- Fluent in Swedish & English, both spoken and written
- Successfully developed and executed marketing campaigns with demonstrable results & ROI
- Experienced in leading teams
- Experienced in a high growth consumer oriented startup is a plus
- Photoshop skills or similar is a plus
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once
- Display high levels of analytical horsepower: being numbers driven is key as you need to look at acquisition metrics to decide on appropriate marketing initiatives and budget allocation
- Equally happy to be on the streets driving a street activation campaign and being in the office looking at customer cohort numbers and coming up with actionable, data-driven insights
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships