Senior Art Director at Daniel Wellington
Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon who has disrupted an entire industry. Continuously challenging and innovating, Daniel Wellington is an exciting and vibrant brand; striving to enrich the lives of our customers with timeless style. When you join us, you are joining a brand that will give you the guidance and tools to develop and succeed.
If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world:
We are now looking for a Senior Art Director to join our global creative team in Stockholm. In this role, you will ideate, manage, develop and execute digital and offline creative content for Daniel Wellington’s websites, online channels, DW stores and wholesale stores. You will be a part of our in-house production agency and work closely with our Creative Director, Graphic Designers, and Copywriter.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Senior Art Director, your main responsibilities are to:
- Conceptualize and design digital content for DW’s website; translate creative into a digital environment that ensures a cohesive brand image
- Plan, conceptualize and execute still-life photography for online and offline usage. Manage the process from content planning to post production, providing clear on-set direction, and overseeing post-production
- Participate in new idea sessions with Copywriter, Social Content Manager and Creative Director, and the possible development and execution of those ideas (i.e. product launches, shopping experiences, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Partner with Creative lead, Business lead, Copywriter, Designers, Project Managers, UX on day-to-day creative
WHO YOU ARE
Can you tick the boxes below? You might be the one we’re looking for!
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Degree in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art, or similar
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce and digital design
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills
- Experience with still-life photography art direction and strong understanding of responsive design
- Ability to conceptualize design solutions with limited direction and to think outside the box
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to prioritize (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines and follow through
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to mentor and manage junior level designers
It’s also great if you have experience of working for a retail/fashion brand or ad agency. Drawing/illustration and film experience skills are a big plus.
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, it’s together we create a world class company. Situated in Stockholm, you will join a vibrant and driven workplace. Are you ready for the time of your life? Join our movement.http://mediejobb.info/senior-art-director-at-daniel-wellington/Design & GrafikStockholm