SEM Specialist at iZettle
We are looking for a strategic, analytical and results-oriented person to join the SEM team as Search Engine Marketing (SEM) specialist in Stockholm. The SEM team is part of the Online team that consists of ten people and works across all iZettle markets. The team is a part of our Acquisition team and we are responsible for driving growth by acquiring customers from paid and organic online channels. You will play a key role in the strategic development of our SEM acquisition efforts in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
As an SEM specialist you will be a part of a team of high performing experts working with customer acquisition through online channels such as SEM, social, mobile, display and our affiliate program. You will report directly to the Head of Paid Acquisition and be involved in setting goals, budget and KPI’s for all markets and track performance accordingly. The role requires a candidate with a strong track record from search engine marketing and working with bid management tools (preferably DoubleClick).
- Ongoing optimisation of existing Search / Display / YouTube campaigns, development of new ones as well as continuous performance monitoring with reporting and tracking tools.
- Steering of the SEM campaigns towards given performance targets.
- A/B and multivariable testing of ads, landing pages and new ideas and the regular evaluation of new features and betas.
- Close collaboration with our local partners, e.g. Google, Bing.
- Keeping track of trends in online marketing and SEM in particular.
- L iaise with other online channels to deliver on cross-functional projects.
- Ideally university degree in economics, mathematics, finance, engineering or similar.
- Highly motivated and genuinely interested in online marketing.
- At least 1-3 years of work experience of managing Search / Display / YouTube campaigns with a strong track record.
- Experience from Adwords & Bing editor, bid management tools etc.
- Advanced Excel skills. You are familiar with pivot tables, vlookup and comparable functions. Strong analytical mindset and attention to details
- Experience from working with relevant metrics (CPA/CAC, LTV, PBT) and KPI’s.
- You are a team player. As a member of an international team you are able to keep up a regular, close and active exchange with your international colleagues.
- You are fast processing, reliable, proactive and highly motivated. You work in a structured and detail-oriented way.
- Fluent in English.
- You are interested in the latest web trends and technologies.
Extra plus for:
- Experience from a payment business, finance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience from working in international environments.
- One or more of the following languages; Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, French, Dutch, Italian, German, Spanish or any other European language.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume in English and tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why iZettle is the place to be!http://mediejobb.info/sem-specialist-izettle/https://i0.wp.com/mediejobb.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/iZettle.jpg?fit=626%2C626https://i0.wp.com/mediejobb.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/iZettle.jpg?resize=150%2C150PR & KommunikationStockholm