Regional Marketing Manager Nordic at doro
At Doro, we are dedicated to helping seniors live a better life. We care about the seniors – they are our heroes. Everyone should have the opportunity to live a fulfilling life without compromises. We want to make aging an independent, secure, and rich part of life.
Our wide portfolio of security and care solutions digitally connect generations and provide solutions for independent living, both inside and outside the home. Doro is the market leader in social alarms in Sweden, Norway and the United Kingdom and the global market leader in mobile phones for seniors.
Want to join us? We’re looking for a Regional Marketing Manager Nordic who shares our passion. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you! This is a temporary position from March until December 2021.
The position as Regional Marketing Manager is a challenging opportunity with marketing budget responsibility in an international, dynamic, and unpretentious company, characterized by an entrepreneurial, hands-on, and down-to-earth approach.
Doro is the market leader in the segment for senior phones and B2B. You will own the regional marketing strategy, lead our e-commerce and be accountable for the respective contribution to drive business in the region as well as working hands-on with coordination between countries. Reporting directly to our Regional Manager, you will work closely with sales, corporate partners, and various functions at the HQ office.
You will work from our bright, spacious office close to the Central Station in Malmö with many places to go for lunch, close to shopping and gyms. However, during the pandemic, we mostly work from home and do most of our meetings over Teams.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and communications plan of the region, ensuring it is aligned with the global marketing strategy as well as the regional sales strategy. Manage the regional marketing budget.
- Responsible for e-commerce, drive traffic and sales to own web, working closely with global Web Project Manager.
- Create and manage content for web and social media, being responsible for local social media.
- Create marketing tools and assets: web banners, point of sales material, etc.
- Develop and coordinate successful marketing activities for both traditional and digital media.
- Work closely with various teams within Doro Phones including Category Managers, Sales, and external creative agencies. Coordinate between countries.
- Build go-to-market plans.
- Be responsible for the regional PR; secure and challenge the cooperation with our external partners.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions.
- Support the Regional Manager and KAMs to boost sales.
- Provide marketing assets to our retailers.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
You are a self-motivated individual capable of working in a dynamic environment in pair with a strong entrepreneurial drive. You need to be able to balance between strategy and operational tasks. You enjoy working in international environments and identifies potential synergies across different regions. You are naturally a very good communicator, verbally and in writing, and have excellent presentation skills. You are a person with a team player attitude. We assume you are fully fluent in Swedish as well as English.
- 3-5 years of marketing management experience
- 3-5 years of E-commerce experience
- Capacity to write copy for SoMe and web, such as newsletters, landing page copy or social media posts
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore ask you to send in your CV today!
Doro is non-bureaucratic, medium-size company with hardworking, passionate people sharing a strong team spirit. At Doro, you can make a difference and we are proud of doing so. As an organization, we are open-minded and easily approachable and have a strong can-do attitude. Thanks to the positive mindset and the flat organization, we react quickly and are fast decision-makers. We embrace diversity, accept cultural differences, and treat each other with respect, and all this contributes to creating a stimulating work environment.http://mediejobb.info/regional-marketing-manager-nordic-at-doro/MarknadsföringMalmö