Qliro is looking for Client Relationship Manager
Qliro is on a mission to become the champion of digital consumer finance in the Nordics. Our company was founded in 2014 and we have grown to a team of over 170 people from over 25 different countries, and over 2 million unique customers have used our payment products. We see great opportunities ahead in building new innovative financial and payments products, to solve the everyday problems of millions of Nordic consumers. We do this by building products based on three basic principles: simplicity, value for money, and great customer experiences. Qliro is a regulated company under the supervision of the Swedish financial supervisory authority (FI).
The Business Development team is responsible for the commercial development of Qliro. The team has three primarily responsibilities: develop and nurture merchant relationship, expand Qliro’s offering to new merchants as well as develop Qliro’s commercial offering. The group is in the heart of many of Qliro’s most critical processes and responsible for the overall growth of Qliro. The group is now expanding and looking to increase our client relationship management team with an additional Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
General description of the position:
The CRM role is a unique opportunity to take a key role in Qliro’s growth journey. As CRM you will be the face of Qliro vs our merchants, own the overall commercial relationship between the merchant and Qliro and be responsible to develop and grow the merchants’ (and Qliro’s) business.
The CRM responsibilities include in specific:
- Be the ”single point of contact” for our merchants. Hence, you will be responsible to develop our relationships with some of the leading Nordic merchants.
- Proactively present potential improvements vs our merchants in order to secure that Qliro always over delivers our merchants’ expectations and ensure they get the most out of our products.
- In depth understand our merchants’ needs and have the ability to clearly articulate the merchants demands.
- Project lead the efforts of all relevant parts of Qliro’s organization in order to improve the merchants’ experience of Qliro’s solutions, including financial and technical solution-finding.
- Responsible to develop long term and profitable relationships which benefit our merchants and Qliro.
In order to succeed you will, among other things, have the following assets to help you:
- Great products, including our checkout – Qliro One. Qliro delivers one of the most popular payment methods in Sweden.
- Support from all parts of Qliro’s organisation. Your colleagues are the best in their respectively fields –from IT, Operations, Finance to Customer Service.
- Market leading customer experiences.
- The network and knowledge of Qliro Group – one of the leading ecommerce groups in the Nordics.
Qualifications and skills:
- You have at least 5 years of client relationship management/account management experience within e-commerce. You have strong communicational skills and the ability to build long lasting and strong relationships.
- We believe you are a true “go getter” that with a positive attitude seek solutions. You love to over deliver vs the merchants’ expectations and to deliver on time and on spec.
- We believe that you, like the rest of us, are passionate about payments and ecommerce and have a business and entrepreneurial mindset. We don’t expect you to have all answers but don’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and self-learn new knowledge when needed.
- You are structured and have experience of leading cross functional team in order to deliver results, with clear action plans and follow ups.
- You have the interest and ability to multi-task and navigate around different areas including technical problem-solving, credit-scoring, financial reporting, customer service areas.
- Experience of working closely with senior management teams and/or successful entrepreneurs.
- High level of energy and engagement, ability to work under pressure and occasional tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written Swedish skills
What can we offer you?
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation – You’ll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.
What do we value?
At Qliro we have five values that we strive to work and live by. The right candidate should be able to stand behind them, balance them, and most likely excel in a few of them:
Seriously smart – we manage by facts and hard data, and always dare to challenge ”the truth”
Love speed – we make fast decisions, believe in MVPs, and act as if success is guaranteed
Build big – we understand the bigger picture, and think ahead of the game
Service heroes – we always walk the extra mile for our customers, pay attention to detail and always strive for simplicity
Stick together – we communicate, we share knowledge, and help each other
Are we a great fit for each other? Take the opportunity to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic and multi-cultural environment by sending us your application, CV and cover letter. For any questions please contact email@example.com. Selection and interviews are made continuously. The position is full time and start date is as soon as possible. To secure a professional and high quality recruitment process we conduct testing, reference calls and background checks.
We respectfully decline unsolicited offers from recruitment and/or advertising providershttp://mediejobb.info/qliro-looking-client-relationship-manager/AdministrationStockholm