Project Manager at Spoon publishing
As an Editor/Project Manager at Spoon Stockholm, you work closely with our clients, together with others in the client teams.
You need to have an entrepreneurial disposition, a “can-do” attitude, and a desire to continuously learn, develop and improve.
As an Editor/Project Manager you immerse yourself in and understand your clients’ communication needs and have overall responsibility for a number of client projects in all channels, including planning, coordination and delivery. You lead production processes and daily work in your client teams and can work operationally with editorial assignments. You are a data-driven do-er and in your daily work you can advise clients on content, distribution, and analysis. You have overall responsibility for your customer’s project budgets and you are responsible for ensuring that deliveries meet the set targets. You are perceptive to new business opportunities and collaborate with the Client Director and the client team to develop Spoon’s business with your customers.
Main areas of expertise:
- Accustomed to working with B2B communication
- Experience in editorial work and project management
- Experience in working with data-driven content in different channels to support a client’s assignments and business
- The ability to handle complex projects simultaneously
- Accustomed to working with KPIs and analysis
- Accustomed to working with SEO
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and written
Tasks and responsibilities include
- Client management and budget responsibility in projects
- Responsibility for quality in deliveries and creative depth in your projects
- Content planning, production, and analysis for digital media channels
- Content planning, production, and analysis of content for print productions
- Produce SEO-based content
- Analyze, follow-up and optimize content efforts
This is Spoon
Spoon is a strategic and creative full-service content agency. We live by the idea that reality beats fiction – which is even more true in today’s digital environment. We create content that engages, converts, and is brand building. We offer our clients a full communication service that goes all the way from start to finish, and often beyond.
What Spoon offers
- Committed colleagues and clients, and a learn-by-doing environment where you can develop every day
- Collective bargaining agreement, pension contributions, good health insurance and other great benefits
- An energetic workplace with expertise from several different areas within marketing and communication
- Opportunities to collaborate with other exciting companies within our agency network, People People People (PPP)
- Time to develop within areas that help Spoon or PPP develop and grow.
Sounds interesting or like we’ve described you? We would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We’re going through applications continually.