Programming Coordinator to Viacom
Viacom is one of the world’s leading entertainment content companies and the home of strong brands such as Comedy Central, MTV and Nickelodeon. It is a dynamic company with high ambitions and a fast pace.
We are now expanding the Nordic region and the office in Stockholm and are now recruiting a Programming Coordinator.
The Programming Coordinator is responsible for working alongside the Programming Managers in supporting the key administrative and editorial functions of the Programming department across content and scheduling.
The following responsibilities are included:
• Assisting the programming team in creating ideas for stunts/seasons and amplifying programming.
• Provide cover for the Programming Manager.
• Content/Channel Management system entry (Scheduling + EPG/Rights as required).
• Supporting the Programming Manager in the Video on Demand workflow with creation of schedules for non-linear and publishing of content.
• Supporting the Programming Manager in ensuring the digital media is used to complement the linear schedule and help boost audience ratings and brand awareness.
• Together with the programming team, keeping across all content sources for VIMN
• Responsibility for creation of and archiving of content paperwork and administration as required.
• Content Stock Management & Maintenance – archive and new.
• Creating and maintaining a rolling program highlights document and communicate this to internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinating and communicating detailed scheduling plan to Cluster and Central International teams as requested.
You report to the Senior Programming Manager and are based in Stockholm.
We believe that you have previous experience in a Programming/Scheduling role or experience as a commercial planner or similar together with an awareness and understanding of the competitor environment and how to track insight & industry developments. You have a clear talent for administrative work together with attention to detail and ability to organize and multi-task.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrive in a role with many contacts. You are outgoing and positive and most of all – you have a passion for youth programming!
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas – but the difference is in the detail. At Viacom you’re not only contributing your Know How, but your individual passion. Become a fan of your own work!
In this process Viacom is working with Level Recruitment. Please send your application (CV and a personal letter in English. If you have any questions please contact Nina Ahlström at 08-120 50 421.