Product Copywriter at iZettle
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to join the Creatives team at iZettle in Stockholm or London. You’ve probably done a couple of years at an agency and have a supernatural talent for writing that you want to bring to the other side of the table.
At iZettle you’ll spend your days working on everything from video scripts and outdoor ads to print copy, blog posts, how-to materials, online banners and more. You’re a wizard with words, have a knack for creative concepting and are ready and willing to share your wisdom with the team.
- Write, write, write. You’ll be the main creator of copy for our creative & campaign materials for print and online, how-to guides, scripts, blog posts and much more.
- Come up with and communicate big ideas interestingly with character and wit, whether it’s a three-word headline or a long-form blog post.
- Create copy that makes complicated things simple, elegant and lively.
- Set best practices and help with guidelines for copywriting for other teams.
- Be an expert on the iZettle tone of voice and on bringing other writing to that style and tone.
- Fluency in English and excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills.
- Degree in advertising, marketing or communications, or education from creative schools like Hyper Island or Berghs.
- 2-3 years of copywriting experience from an ad agency or creative agency.
- Experience working across both online and offline media channels.
- Ability to understand technical content and quickly learn new material.
- Solid understanding of consumers’ interaction with various media, and strength in adjusting language based on medium.
- Great attention to detail and ability to work autonomously.
- A great personality.
Extra plus for:
- A passion for tech.
- Language skills, other than English.
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.http://mediejobb.info/product-copywriter-izettle/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm