Producer at KRY
Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! We’re on a mission to make better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless Digi-physical services that offer patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
The Global Creative team is based in Stockholm, Paris and London and consists of Copywriters, Art Directors, Designers, Motion Artists, Illustrators, Project Managers and Producers. Together we’re in charge of developing the brand and supporting our markets with creative assets and campaigns.
What you’ll do
As a Producer, you’re expected to bring structure, energy and ideas to life together with your project team. Your primary focus lies in leading creative performance marketing productions, ensuring the creative team works efficiently from brief to delivery and that we meet our targets.
This is what we have in mind for you to do:
- Lead projects consisting of vendors and/or creatives at the Global Creative team.
- Reviewing statistics for artwork performance, analysing winning trends, and using them for optimising the creative work.
- Liaise between Kry/Livis marketing teams and vendors to ensure projects are completed successfully, on time and within budget.
- Ensure that creatives and vendors understand their schedule of work and relay information back to the production team.
- Responsible for setting up NDAs and contracts with vendors. Create POs, budgets, project- and production plans.
- Responsible for putting together presentations and production reports.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have experience from and know how to:
- Three years of experience, preferably from the game or advertising environments.
- Experience in leading digital media production including, motion design, live-action and graphic design.
- Knowledge of how performance marketing works.
- Social media savvy.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in English (additional languages big plus).
You will report to our Production Director.
We also believe that to succeed in this role; you need to share our passion for changing the way primary healthcare is provided across Europe – by always putting the patient first. You should have a can-do attitude and never give up if, and when you fall because at Kry/Livi, we possess a high level of grit. You are brave enough to set up ambitious goals and work hard to achieve them.
Last but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.http://mediejobb.info/producer-at-kry/ProjektledningStockholm