PR Intern at Viaplay
Are you interested in a career within PR? Are you eager to learn about the PR business and develop skills that are essential in today’s media landscape? As Viaplay’s PR intern you will be an important part of our amazing PR team and get a great start to your career. Send us your resumé and tell us more about yourself!
Starting in the beginning of September, the internship will be a full time position and last for at least 8 weeks, but ideally longer. Please note that this internship is unpaid and for university students only.
You will be part of the Nordic PR team, working across all Nordic markets but with primary focus on Sweden. Here at Viaplay, you’ll get the opportunity to work with PR for movies and series, and the challenge of working in the fast paced world of video streaming. You’ll gain valuable insight and knowledge about the industry, and establish a profound base for your future career as a complement to your academic skills.
The challenge ahead
- Writing press releases and newsletters to press
- Having direct contact with key journalists about upcoming premieres
- Brainstorming ideas for PR activities e.g. events and influencer send-outs
- Assisting during press events and other PR activities
- Present results of PR activities and communicate these to the rest of the organisation
What we are looking for
In order to be eligible for this internship, you need to be a current university student and nearing the end of your degree.
We think that you are an excellent communicator in both written and spoken Swedish and English, and a strong writer. You’re passionate about both traditional and social media and are always eager to learn. Finally, for you to fit into our team, you need to have a good attitude, a great sense of humor and be able to work humbly with others in a creative environment. Oh, and you need to love movies and series!
- Currently studying PR, Communication or other relevant degree at a Swedish university
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong communication skills, especially written
- Passion for movies and series, of course!
Join us today
You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If you want to take part in defining the tv experience of tomorrow, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact our recruiter Matilda Hjalmarsson at email@example.com://mediejobb.info/pr-intern-at-viaplay/PR & KommunikationStockholm