PR Coordinator at ARKET
A modern-day market with a Nordic soul, offering a mix of fashion, homeware and a café while having quality, sustainability and transparency at the core of our business. ARKET was founded with the mission to simplify good choices and influence positive change in our industry. By presenting a broad collection of well-considered fashion, food, scents, beauty and home items under one roof, we want to inspire people to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
At ARKET, we believe that collaborating in diverse teams and including various perspectives into our everyday work are key to meaningful growth. As an employer, we are committed to cultivating a workplace culture that celebrates our unique talents and differences as individuals. This allows us to harness our collective knowledge to reflect the diversity of our clients in all the products and experiences we create.
In this role you will coordinate the day-to-day PR work and activities between the PR-team, marketing, internal departments and PR agencies. You will also be responsible for press collections and influencer/PR collaborations. As a PR-Coordinator you work together closely with the PR team to ensure increased brand visibility and to drive traffic to online and stores. Your closest manager will be the Head of PR.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities includes, but are not limited to:
- Support PR team with putting together press packages and gathering of relevant material, supporting with other administrative tasks.
- Ongoing maintenance of the press-site.
- Organize press days and other activities related to the press collection.
- Handle requests of samples to shoots and influencer/VIP dressing.
- Handle influencer/PR collaborations and activities, following the PR relations strategy in alignment with the affiliate and social media teams.
- Handle all coordination of the press collection, including communicating with the collection team regarding timings and deliveries, as well as all administration, documentation, packing and send out of all articles to the agencies.
- Monitor press-contact-email, answering queries, directing queries to relevant people/agencies and sending assets.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports and prepare analysis documentation.
- Compile and archive press clippings.
We are looking for a structured and organized colleague with the ability to overview, plan, organize and prioritize work to achieve set goals. As a practical problem solver, you see causality and draw conclusions from the relevant information. We see that you have the ability to overview and see the whole picture. You also have the courage to make decisions and take responsibility with actions to achieve set goals.
To be considered for this role you have:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in the fashion or PR industry or similar
- Knowledge in the Office programs
- Fluent English, both orally and written
- Have an interest in and knowledge about the fashion landscape.
We offer a work environment where culture and values play a big part in everything we do. We have a flexible attitude and value an entrepreneurial spirit. We want every employee to take ownership of the ARKET’s success and believe that a fun working place generates great results.
About the recruitment process
Does this opportunity sound exciting? Don’t hesitate to send in your CV (In English) as soon as possible, but latest the 22nd of May. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. At H&M Group we strive to have a fair and inclusive recruitment process. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not attach a cover letter in your application as they often contain information that can easily trigger unintentional biases.
This is a full-time permanent contract and located at ARKET HQ, Maria Skolgata 83 Stockholm.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences, and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.