PR & Communications Manager at Karma
Karma is growing fast which means we’re looking for a communications pro to join our team and help shape the future of our brand!
You are a PR wizard who is quick, sharp and genuinely interested in creating the world’s best sustainable impact brand. You are a doer and can maintain forward momentum; there are always new ways to spread the word about Karma’s mission and vision.
You are a natural storyteller and are well-connected, with a deep understanding of what drives people and journalists. You believe that the foundation of a strong relationship is trust.
You are intensely goal-oriented, have a great deal of self-discipline, and take 100% responsibility for your actions and the results. Working closely with the international expansion team and the marketing team, you will be a key player in positioning Karma on the global food and tech scene.
You are optimistic and humble. You have an entrepreneurial mindsetand are excited to be part of an innovative and expanding company. This position is based in Stockholm, although occasional business travel to the UK will be required.
Your role will include:
● Develop and implement a global PR strategy with goals, budgets, and tactics that are in line with the Karma vision
● Build business relationships with industry media and potential influencers
● Coordinate PR activities, including planning and preparing event appearances
● Create content for press releases, articles and keynote presentations
● Manage media inquiries and interview requests
● Monitor and analyze PR results
The Ideal Candidate
● Based in Stockholm, with the flexibility to travel
● Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant field
● Fluent in English, both spoken and written
● Experience working with a start-up company or at a PR agency
● Proven track record implementing international PR brand strategies
● Established local media network in the UK
● Passion for sustainability and eliminating global food waste
Apply here.http://mediejobb.info/pr-communications-manager-at-karma/PR & KommunikationStockholm