PR, Communications & Event Manager at Worldfavor
Ever dreamt about changing the world at work? Welcome home!
Worldfavor is all about making sustainable business mainstream. In a nutshell, we are a global digital SaaS platform for easily accessing and sharing sustainability information – or what we usually call – Business Information 2.0. We connect more than 20’000 organizations in nearly 70 countries, and our network is quickly growing! Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding internationally.
We are now looking for the next superstar to join our marketing team as a PR, Communications & Event Manager! You will be joining a young, dynamic company and a team of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating both big and small milestones and we always put the team before the individual wins.
The role as PR, Communications & Event Manager
As a part of our marketing team, you will play a central role in creating awareness, telling our story, and helping us become thought leaders within our field. You will be a key part of the company’s growth and expansion strategy and lead the way in building our brand and image.
- Develop, implement and manage public relations strategies to increase Worldfavor’s market share and promote a positive brand image for the company
- Reach out to influencers, media, and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
- Monitor media reports and handle media inquiries
- Work with external PR agencies and other relevant vendors
- Write press releases and contribute with alternative angles to optimize reach in digital channels
- Help to tell “our story” via thoughtful PR and communication campaigns that target the identified audience
- Set strategies as well as plan, organize, and coordinate events, webinars, and other similar activities to establish thought leadership and brand awareness
- Proven experience within PR & Communications during min. 3-5 years, with a track record of reaching or exceeding goals
- Excellent communication skills – speaking and writing – in Swedish and English
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in PR, Communications, Business, Marketing or other for the role, relevant education
- Great networker with established media contacts
- Goal-oriented team player
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Experience from working at a SaaS/tech company
- Understanding of/experience from Corporate Sustainability
Worldfavor offers you:
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing company early on and enjoy an exciting journey and career development as the company scales – you will make an important impact being amongst the first 40 employees!
- Working with a product and brand that ”wow” customers, and truly makes the world a better place
- A competitive base salary
- Occupational pension
- 6 week’s paid vacation
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team.