Performance Marketing Specialist at Project A
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Definition of goals, budgets and KPI’s
- Building a great performance marketing team
- Leading the strategic thinking and tactical work of our online marketing activities
- Evaluation of new channels that can accelerate growth
- Insightful analyses from start to finish
- Communicating results and insights with executives and being an interlocutor for your team
- Leading, influencing, communicating and working across organizational boundaries
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration, marketing or a comparable area
- 2-5 years of professional experience in online marketing
- In-depth knowledge of performance media channels, with a proven track record of using display/programs and paid social platforms for acquisition
- Experience and profound knowledge in the areas of SEM, SEO and A/B-tests
- Understanding affiliate marketing
- Dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adapt to changing priorities and align short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- A success story of building strong relationships with a wide range of colleagues and executives
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming a part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Achieving great things together
- Wellness contribution and occupational benefits
- Knowledge exchange through regular meetings in which people present what they are best at
- Healthy snacks, group workout and breakfast with everyone every Monday
- Celebration of traditional holidays and employees’ birthdays
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online applicationhttp://mediejobb.info/performance-marketing-specialist-at-project-a/StrategiStockholm