Performance Marketing Specialist at Loomis Pay
LOOMIS PAY is a complete end-to-end payment platform for merchants and manages all types of payments, including cash, card and other digital alternatives, both in store and online.
LOOMIS PAYy is ambitious and quickly moving into the scale-up phase and we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join our company. Do you want to progress your career and work in an entrepreneurial environment, then you’ve come to the right place.
What will you do in this role
As Performance marketing manager, you are responsible for all digital performance marketing initiatives across the groups different markets. This includes SEM, display, social media, SEO and other acquisition initiatives. Your main focus will be to ensure profitable growth on a highly competitive market, your KPIs are growth and profitability based. The role is partly strategic, and also include a lot of hands on execution. This means you will work with agencies for some parts, and operatively manage other parts yourself. You handle all technical and reporting topics in your field of work, and you are responsible for your dashboard with clear KPIs.
Let’s talk details:
- Develop, implement and optimize the SEM strategy for the different markets
- Running different SEM, Display, Social media-campaigns etc across markets.
- Analyze traffic and ROI KPI:s, building the basis for knowledge driven performance marketing with clear growth and profitability goals
- Set the overall SEO strategy, with a focus on link building and outreach. Using consultants from time to time to support and implement
- Create and operate a dashboard for all relevant traffic and conversion KPIs
- Work closely with the CRO/Web manager to optimize the sale funnel from click to customer
- Ensuring that compliance, rules and regulations are followed within SEM and your other channels
- Securing the company’s competitiveness within the performance area.
Who are you?
As the people person you are, you enjoy working together and see the benefits of it to become stronger as a team. In your previous jobs, you have been working with external suppliers and it comes natural for you to interact with new people. Because you are proactive, you are always in the forefront, your analysis are knife sharp, and you always strive to improve yourself and the output of your work. We are a startup with pace and you get butterflies in your stomach only on the thought of being part of that.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working within performance marketing across multiple markets, using different performance channels.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics and similar).
- Experience from E-commerce or a similar digital competitive environment across multiple markets, B2B and or B2C.
- Solid skills within the SEO work field.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, other languages are a plus.
The Web and Performance Marketing Specialist will be based in our office in central Stockholm and report to the Head of Digital Marketing.
Hi, I am your new manager
My name is Mattias Hallgrim and I have a long marketing and sales background – with a clear digital focus without loosing out on the importance of branding. Join me and the rest of the team here at LOOMIS PAY, it’s a great journey ahead of us and lots of room for you to grow and develop.http://mediejobb.info/performance-marketing-specialist-at-loomis-pay/E-commerceStockholm