Performance Marketing Specialist at iZettle
Help one of the fastest-growing fintech companies grow even faster
We are looking for a results-oriented person to join the Digital team as a Performance Marketing Specialist in Stockholm. You will be a part of a multicultural team of high performing specialists. As the Performance Marketing Specialist you will manage our Affiliate/Online Partnerships Program across all markets. Using tools such as Google Analytics, our Affiliate Tracking Platform as well as internal Analytics tools, you will help our partners maximize user acquisition for iZettle and make sure good quality of the users brought in by partners.
You will be involved in setting goals, budget and KPI’s for iZettle’s activities within your channel. You will take full ownership of the channel strategy and manage the day-to-day operations of the affiliate program.
- Define strategies for the Affiliate Program in order to achieve acquisition targets.
- Explore new sources of high quality traffic.
- Ongoing optimisation of existing affiliate campaigns, implementation of new ones as well as continuous performance monitoring with reporting and tracking tools.
- A/B testing of landing pages and new ideas/projects.
- Close collaboration with our Online Partners and other departments within iZettle in joint projects.
- Liaise with other online channels to deliver on cross-functional projects.
- Possess a 360 view of Online Marketing in general, are analytical and have great people skills.
- Ideate, initiate and follow through projects and are not afraid to ‘roll up your sleeves’.
- Have a “self-starting-attitude”.
- Ideally have a degree in Business, Digital Marketing, E-commerce.
- At least 3 years of work experience within performance marketing, affiliate programs or lead generation.
- Have experience in Web Analytics tools and at least a basic knowledge of SEM, SEO, CRO, Social advertising.
- Have advanced Excel skills. You are familiar with pivot tables, vlookup and comparable functions. You have a strong analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Are experienced in working with relevant metrics (CPA/CAC, LTV, PBT).
- Are a team player. As a member of an international team you are able to keep up a regular, close and active exchange with your international colleagues.
- Are fast processing, reliable, proactive and highly motivated. You work in a structured and detail-oriented way.
- Are fluent in English.
- Are interested in the latest web trends and technologies.
Extra plus for:
- Experience in a payment business, finance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with working in international environments.
- One or more of the following languages; Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, French, Dutch, Italian, German, Spanish or any other European language.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume in English and tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why iZettle is the place to be!
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.
Small minds never helped small businesses:
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an ‘equal opportunities’ employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.http://mediejobb.info/performance-marketing-specialist-at-izettle/StrategiStockholm