Performance Marketing Manager at Paradox Interactive
Would you like to drive growth, revenue, and new users for an award-winning games publisher known for brands such as Cities: Skylines, Stellaris, and Europa Universalis? Are you a digital native who enjoys digging into data and finding new ways to improve marketing performance? Apply today and be instrumental in bringing more passionate players to our games.
The Performance Marketing Manager will help the Performance marketing team generate relevant traffic and customers to Paradox Interactive games available on different platforms (PC and console).
On a daily basis, you will be implementing, optimizing and analysing results of user acquisition campaigns. This position requires hands-on work with networks such as Google AdWords, Facebook and Adroll, and constant dialogue with media partners around the world. You will also share results with the team and seek for feedback and new exciting user acquisition ideas. And you will be active in giving inputs on marketing budget allocation.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic marketing team with skilled colleagues. You will be lead by the Performance & Community Team Lead and the position is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Plan performance media campaigns from scratch, deciding how to allocate budget across media networks
- Implement and optimize customer acquisition campaigns with the goal of maximizing the number of profitable customers
- Report performance campaign results and compare metrics against team’s KPIs
- Work closely with content producers and community managers to ensure quality content in advertising campaigns
- Work closely with community managers in order to match advertising campaigns and social media efforts
- Nurture relationships with and be the point of contact for advertising and affiliate partners around the world
- At least 2 years experience managing advertising budgets and digital campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and UTM tagging
- Excellent English, both written and spoken (Swedish is not required)
On a personal level, our ideal candidate is equal amounts driven and dedicated, but also gentle and empathetic enough to work well both independently and in a team setting. We believe you are ambitious, creative and have great communication skills. You are curious and eager to learn about new and upcoming techniques in performance marketing and user acquisition. Furthermore, the right candidate needs to have an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail; have the ability to take a step back and see the full picture as well as focus in on the details, and how every little bit plays a part in the whole.http://mediejobb.info/performance-marketing-manager-at-paradox-interactive/StrategiStockholm