People Event Manager at iZettle
We’re looking for a People Event Manager to join our Strategy & Communications team. Here, you’ll play a key part in the people experience journey, attracting and retaining top talent by helping us to remain an extraordinary place to work.
Do you have a creative mindset, thirst for innovation and the ability to think outside of the box? Join us!
Rediscover your duvet flip
Delivering world class products for our customers means providing a first class working environment for our employees. You’ll help us to develop the kind of experiences that build engagement and ambassadorship amongst our employees and are putting an end to ordinary. You will have budget ownership for the yearly given budget and manage everything from smaller internal events to large company productions, you’ll bring a unique and personal touch to everything you do. Projects you’ll make your own include:
- Innovating and organising amazing employee experiences aligned with our Employer Brand.
- Manage and produce events such as internal celebrations, bi-annual parties, Health Weeks and other internal events.
- Support (ie. giving input and feedback, making sure it aligns with our internal brand and culture) internal activities and events across the different offices such as our Culture Clubs.
- Support Learning & Development activities including talks and meet-ups.
- Together with other stakeholders, run and develop the monthly and biannual onboarding experience for all new employees.
- Work with Diversity and Inclusion partnerships and activations.
- Produce engaging and exciting Employer Brand content for our social media channels @lifeatizettle & LinkedIn and continuously engage with followers, comments etc.
- Together with the rest of the Employer Brand Team, developing & creating a yearly internal event calendar according to our Employer Brand plan.
As you’ll partner with and support all of our markets, some travel will be required (lucky you!)
We hire people. Not CVs
Managing all of the above takes strong problem solving and communication skills. You’ll need to be organised and genuinely passionate about our company culture, always thinking of new ways to make our workplace one to be proud of. You’ll make sure we stay true to our values in all you deliver and won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves. You’ll know how to manage large projects with multiple suppliers and stakeholders but also know when it’s time to ask for help from external parties. You have that kind of attitude that gets everyone on board.
- Proven experience managing different kinds of events and company culture activities.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities & budget allocations.
- Articulate with an understanding of marketing and Employer Brands, you’ll be comfortable producing a range of high-quality collateral for social.
- Real passion for events and social media, and how they can be used as engaging and effective tools.
- You have the courage to make an impact, influence your career and challenge the status quo.
- High confidence in English, both spoken and written.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.http://mediejobb.info/people-event-manager-at-izettle/PR & KommunikationStockholm