Paid Media Specialist at Nordic Morning
Are you excited by the prospect of building advertising solutions for some of the biggest brands in the Nordics?
As a key member of the MarTech team in Malmö you will be at the centre of a fast-growing and supportive group of Paid Media, SEO and Analytics experts who manage a mix of local client accounts and established global brands.
We are a full service agency with offices in Stockholm, Malmö and Helsinki meaning you’ll get the opportunity to collaborate and work with a diverse team of developers, creatives, analysts and many more talented consultants.
What we all have in common is a desire to build better experiences that meet the highest standards for our clients.
In the position as a Paid Media Specialist you have an important role in setting up better advertising solutions for your clients in collaboration with data and insights, technology and creative specialists.
You will contribute to a long-term vision and sales plan and build valuable strategic relationships with our clients.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Take on the role as a Paid Media Specialist for Key Accounts across the Nordics.
- Develop best-in-class SEM and Social Media advertising solutions.
- Responsible for strategy and operational work, ensuring both are implemented and optimised seamlessly.
- As you grow in your role you will learn to develop and coach junior consultants on Key Accounts.
- Handle contact with Google for clients, ensuring Nordic Morning is up to date and proactively using new and relevant features.
- Understand customer journeys, ensuring synergies between channels are taken into account and correct.
- Responsible for managing client relationships.
- Implementing performance tracking, GTM and client reporting.
- Sales: champion Nordic Morning and ensure we win new deals within Paid Media and at the same time help grow existing clients by continuously challenging the ways we work.
- Team player who thrives in a dynamic environment, takes responsibility and is keen to grow your knowledge in new digital disciplines.
- Significant Paid Media experience (agency preferred).
- Experienced in working in client facing roles.
- Experience in managing and training junior staff (a plus).
- Strong knowledge of the Paid Media landscape and platforms (Google, Social Media advertising, Google Analytics, Search ads 360, DV 360 or Programmatic).
- Strong digital strategy skills.
- Understanding of tracking, analytics and client reporting.
- Relevant university degree or similar
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Other nordic languages will be a plus.
More information and how to apply
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Kevin Mullaney firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by clicking on the link below and attach your CV and personal letter in English. We will start interviewing interesting candidates as soon as possible.
More about Nordic Morning
Nordic Morning is a full-service, data-driven marketing and service development company based in Stockholm, Malmö and Helsinki. Our 200+ specialists are passionate about creating leading-edge digital solutions for both Nordic and global brands. Our expertise spans design, development, data, technology, paid media, SEO, digital transformation and content creation. We are also proud partners with Google, Adobe, Tealium and EpiServer. At Nordic Morning, we believe in making the world a better experience.http://mediejobb.info/paid-media-specialist-at-nordic-morning/StrategiMalmö