Paid Acquisition Specialist till Mentimeter
Mentimeter is listed as the 7th fastest growing startup in Sweden by TheNextWeb. We are also 500 Startups’ alumni and shortlisted in Productivity & Collaboration SaaS by Nine Point Ventures.
We now want someone great to join our marketing team and be responsible for building, managing and optimizing our paid acquisition efforts.
You should be analytical and get excited about the idea of constantly optimizing our marketing efforts, reaching the lowest possible CPA.
You will work with diverse target groups – spreading from Management Consultant to Kindergarten teachers and CEOs. And the audience is global; we have 10 million users and customers in over 55 countries. A challenge we hope you will love!
We believe that a brilliant person with the right ambition can really leverage their time at Mentimeter. We are growing fast and so will you.
We are referencing on Dropbox and Hubspot journey when we see the future of Mentimeter. Mentimeter is a service that is loved globally and our growth has been due to almost 100% word-of-mouth.
- Implement, go-live and optimize result of campaigns. Continuously report to marketing team and rest of company during the projects
- On a daily basis manage our online paid presence including search across all markets we operate within
- Together with Marketing Director and Content Producer build and manage online campaigns
- Manage all our paid channels (Facebook, Google)
- On a continuous basis, together with the Marketing Director, manage our marketing automation optimization
- Suggest new channels and ways of growing
- Part of the marketing team reporting to Marketing Director
Mentimeter irrefutable core values:
- We strongly believe in an inclusive, gender equal and diverse workplace
- Work smart
- “x yourself”, “80/20 but know when to excel” and “work-life balance”
- Consultant mind-set
- Managing self, others and stakeholders, excel in communication and professionalism
- Be humble to others/previous work
- Have fun
Skills & Requirements Requirements for the role:
- Deep knowledge in Search Engine Marketing (AdWords)
- Deep knowledge in Paid Social Media Marketing (Facebook Ad Manager)
- Experience from both of the above with B2B target groups in multiple countries will give bonus points
- Deep knowledge in Google Analytics and reporting
- Knowledge in Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Proven work ability and professionalism
- Place of work is Stockholm, and we can support re-location within EU
- BSc or relevant KY / UAS education
Bonus points for:
- SEM and SMM work with B2B2C products (Slack and Dropbox as examples)
- Understand and have worked with advanced retargeting setups
- Worked in Gaming or E-commerce
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience with Programmatic/RTB platforms
- Swedish is NOT an requirement as we speak English at work