Online Services Coordinator at Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, the company reported sales from continuing operations of $6 billion in 2015. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
About Avery Dennison RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
As Online Services Coordinator, you will play an important role in the support and maintenance of our relationship with Scandinavian retailers and brand owners. The work involves co-operation with global production locations, IT teams and automation specialists to ensure the smooth operation and improvement of online ordering, production and information solutions. Together with colleagues from Product Development and Sales, you will be part of a customer focused team dedicated to understanding developing and satisfying our customers’ needs and requirements.
This is a fixed term contract for 6-12 months.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Function as a primary and direct point of contact for production locations, Scandinavian retailers and brand owners.
• Investigate and resolve problems or issues for the customer through use of online systems or communication with production sites and IT Support teams.
• Administer online ordering systems and provide feedback for their improvement.
• Input and access information in database systems. Set up and maintain products and supplier registers.
• Compile reports and statistics on a regular basis using several different data sources.
• Compile and disseminate customer requirements as necessary concerning online programmes in co-operation with Product Development, Sales, Automation, Design Studio, IT and other specialist teams
• Review and co-ordinate sampling of variable data items in online programmes.
• Attend customer meetings as required.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
• Commercial education, bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience from a business to business customer service role
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, investigative mindset and a keenness to resolve and find the cause of problems.
• Strong interest for information technology solutions and data analysis including good knowledge of spreadsheet software and database creation such as Access and Excel.
• Exceptional communication skills with both internal and external customers
• Fluency in English and preferably at least one Scandinavian language.
• Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic personality
• Willingness to be flexible towards working hours and occasional offsite travel