Online Marketing Specialist till Viaplay
Do you want to work with the future of entertainment? Are you passionate about online marketing? Awesome, we might have the challenge for you! We’re looking for a structured, analytical and data driven individual to join our Performance Marketing team as an Online Marketing Specialist in Stockholm. If you think this sounds like you – send us your application today!
As an Online Marketing Specialist your focus will be to manage and improve our efforts in all of our paid channels. We aim to stay on top of all the latest changes and trends. Consequently testing new channels, features, and ad types is not only encouraged but expected.
You will be an important piece of the Performance Marketing team that is part of the Sales department and our primary responsibility is to efficiently acquire customers from all paid online channels: SEM, SEO, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…), YouTube, affiliate deals, and other display ads. Staying agile and fast while maintaining a high accuracy is crucial for the team.
The challenge ahead
- To acquire customers with a focus on building the customer base for the Viafree and Viasat products
- To be autonomous and require little or no guidance in your everyday work
- To always be a team player that thrives in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Stay eager to learn to always be ahead of the competition
What we are looking for
You are naturally curious and passionate about digital products. You have a genuine interest in online marketing and of course we want you to love streaming top quality movies, series or sports. To really fit in the team we believe you to be reliable and analytical, a fast learner, to stay proactive and highly motivated.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Ideally university degree in economics, mathematics, finance, engineering or similar.
- Experience from at least 2 of the following:
- Affiliate Networks
- Programmatic / Display / RTB
- Facebook advertising
- SEM / SEO
- Google Analytics
- Good Excel / Spreadsheet skills.
- English – Full professional proficiency.
Bonus requirements that will make you stand out from the rest:
- Relevant work experience in online marketing.
- Google DoubleClick and/or Google Tag Manager experience
- Fluent in Finnish, Danish or Norwegian.
We want to hear from you
You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact our recruiter Max Moen at firstname.lastname@example.org://mediejobb.info/online-marketing-specialist-till-viaplay/E-commerceStockholm