Nordic Event & Community Manager
Working close with the Nordic Product and Press Relations Managers while reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the Nordic strategy, execution and reporting of events, social media and CRM projects.
Your principal responsibilities are:
- With the support of our central community and CRM teams manage online and social tools, the BNE Nordic customer database and BNE Nordic newsletters
- Develop and lead event strategy and execution for each product and local market
- Coordinate social media marketing plans and content creation
- Promote BNE brands within the community and with influencers
- Manage the overall budgets of the projects you are responsible for
- Maintain a high level of reporting, keeping each stakeholder updated
You have 3 years of experience working within the entertainment or tech industry with project or community management in an international environment. You are proficient in English, both written and oral. Being enthusiastic about new technologies, the entertainment sector and Japanese popular culture is a must.
You are a good communicator able to adapt easily to an international audience. You are diplomatic, and persuasive. You enjoy working as part of a team, and are also able to work autonomously demonstrating keen initiative. Your agile and analytical mind allows you to juggle multiple complex projects simultaneously. Verbal and written presentation skills in English and Swedish are required as well as proficiency with MS Office and creation software like Adobe CS.
- Location: Kungsholmstorg 11, 10225 STOCKHOLM – SWEDEN
- Starting date: asap
- Regional responsibility: Nordic and Baltic based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Reports to: Nordic Marketing Manager
- Contract: Full time (permanent)