Nordic Digital Marketing Specialist at Danone
Are you a digital marketing professional who is passionate about healthy and sustainable food? Do you want to lead the digital transformation of our international and local brands across the Nordic market? Maybe the role of Nordic Digital Marketing Specialist, located either at our office in Helsinki, Finland or our office in Stockholm, Sweden is the right opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE JOB
As Nordic Digital Marketing Specialist you design, coordinate and execute the digital presence of Danone brands ProViva, Alpro, Actimel, Danonino and Activia. You will be leading the digital transformation process across our market as a part of the Nordic Marketing team. Together with the team of Brand Managers and Head of Media & Digital you will work on a variety of different projects to develop, implement, track and ultimately optimize the digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You can choose where you want to be located, either at the office in Solna, Stockholm or Helsinki and report to Marketing Director Nordics, located in Stockholm.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead the digital operations across all Paid-Owned-Earned digital media.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, PPC, display, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and evaluate end-to-end consumer experience across multiple channels and touch points.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Coordinate between digital agencies and marketing teams, build the relationship and be accountable for the agency’s performance and technical service level.
- Evaluate new digital trends and technologies to implement for Danone Nordics as well as educate and update the marketing team to enhance digital marketing capabilities.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversation tests and continuously optimize user funnels
In order to be successful you have:
- 2+ years’ experience of a similar role in an international environment or agency.
- Strong proven know-how about online marketing such as SEO, SEM and Social Media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Project management skills to implement digital campaigns with multi-touchpoint brand experience.
- Experienced in Google suite, AdVerification, Adobe and different social media channels with the ability to understand the technical side of the tools.
- High level of verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English, other Nordic languages is a merit.
- Analytical mind-set with excellent knowledge of digital marketing metrics and the courage to test and learn.
- Creative and business oriented approach with resilience to truly create change and drive transformation.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels is a merit.