Nordic Digital Manager at Danone
Reporting to and in close collaboration with Nordic Head of Media & Connection, you will drive our quest to find the latest and best ways to increase consumer engagement for all Dairy and Plant-based products. As Digital Manager you will be responsible for all parts of the digital consumer journey, from crafting the strategy to best in class execution for all our brand’s.
You’ll also have the role as thought leader and advisor to identify trends and share insights.
The role is both strategic and operational and your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for brand’s digital strategy in close collaboration with Brand Managers
- Responsible for all digital activations (including Brand.com, SEO/SEM, Display, CRM, Social Media etc.)
- Optimize conversion points and user funnels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against set KPI’s
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Drive digital transformation
- Follow global and local digital market trends, to find new ways and strategies
THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3+ years of professional experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong understanding of multi-touchpoint brand experience
- Strong knowledge of the technical side of digital tools, digital media and advertising and user experience
- Experience with external partners management (partnership, negotiation and sourcing) and ability to build and develop efficient relationship management skills with external partners
- Data driven thinking
- Experiences in FMCG is a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Effective and strong communication skills, comfortable presenting an idea to stakeholders
But perhaps more importantly, we are looking for someone who is passionate about online marketing; who sees opportunities and the whole picture; is analytical; structured and driven enough to make ideas into reality.
As the interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible but no later than September 14.http://mediejobb.info/nordic-digital-manager-at-danone/AdministrationStockholm