Nordic Campaign Manager at MSD
Do you want to help our Company become a highly relevant company in the Nordics – while opening the doors to exciting, international career opportunities for yourself? Do you dream of a job where you manage your own time, and where your efforts make a tangible difference to the lives of real people? Then you could be our new Nordic Campaign Manager Companion Animals & Equine. We need you on our journey!
The Nordic Campaign Manager is a key person in the execution of our company’s Animal Health’s future-ready, go-to-market model and will be responsible for channel strategy and execution together with the rest of the Channel Marketing Team. You will be pivotal in driving our digital transformation and be responsible for supporting as well as driving Nordic campaigns across channels and countries.
As the custodian of our digital channels, we expect you to have rich digital media knowledge, a passion for marketing automation and a love for analytics and personal drive to handle campaign operations. You are constantly staying ahead of the latest marketing trends and technologies to guide long-term strategy, but always focused on execution of efficient campaigns.
You will focus on challenging the current Animal Health go-to-market model by supporting across departments to develop and optimize usage of current channels and identify new channels to increase our customer experience. You are well versed in the digital environment and use your experience and knowledge to help our company’s Animal Health in this area. You both know the channels and know how to optimally use them in order to build successful customer journeys.
You are comfortable working across many functions and levels and across different product portfolios and brands. You will collaborate very closely with the Strategic Marketing Managers, Business Units and the Nordic Channel Marketing Team. You must ensure that customer strategies/tactics and business decisions are aligned with global/regional brand strategies/priorities optimizing company performance through an agile approach.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To create, monitor, optimize, and report on multichannel campaigns, overseeing all aspects of a campaign
- Manage all steps of the campaign set-up and implementation together with the Strategic Marketing Team and the Marketing Technology Manager
- To help implement lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions by optimizing the customer journey
- To carry out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
- Measure performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- To be the champion of digital analytics and help build the analytics competence in the marketing organization
- To work cross-functionally with local and regional teams on various projects
With your digital mindset, you will be able to help us truly make a difference when it comes to best serving our customers. You have a reputation as a change agent and an entrepreneurial mindset. You work very well in cross-functional teams and like working in a diverse environment with local, regional and global colleagues.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in business or marketing
- Digital native with 5+ years’ experience from a digital marketing agency or a digital marketing department
- Solid experience and understanding of the possibilities within the digital landscape
- Experience in working with customer journeys
- Proven hands-on experience and a strong track record delivering successful digital marketing tools and communication solutions to relevant customer groups
- Strong project and process manager who move things forward with structure
- Experience with a marketing automation tool, especially Salesforce Marketing cloud is a huge advantage
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360
- Results-oriented attitude and an eye for detail
- Solid experience in guiding teams, with and without disciplinary responsibility
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking, ability to solve complex problems and drive the change
- Ambitious, curious, tech savvy and an executer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
You will report to the Nordic Channel Marketing Team Lead and should expect some travel (~15%) primarily within the Nordics.
Our Animal Health division is a trusted global leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to the health and well-being of animals. We are a global team of professionals working together to make a positive difference in animal care and the world’s food supply and have a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society and our planet. We offer one of our industry’s most innovative portfolio of products, services and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species.
Who we are…
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as “Merck” in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as “MSD” in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
What we look for…
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.http://mediejobb.info/nordic-campaign-manager-at-msd/StrategiStockholm