Nordic Assistant Brand Manager at Perrigo
Perrigo Company plc, a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®. Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, Perrigo has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network. Perrigo is the world’s largest manufacturer of over-the-counter (”OTC”) healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of ”extended topical” prescription drugs.
In the Nordics, Perrigo has a turnover of more than 100 million Euro, 120 employees and a portfolio of well-known brands, such as ACO, Canoderm, Lactacyd, Nezeril, Panodil and Plackers. Our purpose is to make a difference to consumers by offering game changing solutions to get well, stay well and live well.
Nordic Assistant Brand Manager OTC
Perrigo Nordic is now looking for a Nordic Assistant Brand Manager to join the Marketing team at the office in Stockholm. As an Assistant Brand Manager, your key responsibilities will be to manage the brands XL-S, Yokebe and Paranix as well as to work closely with the Brand Manager team to support in marketing related activities within the OTC portfolio.
You will have the brand responsibility for the Weight Management brands XL-S and Yokebe as well as Paranix within Lice, including P&L-responsibility as well as managing and executing local consumer marketing activities across Nordics. Your key responsibilities will also be to work closely with the OTC Brand Manager team to support in marketing tasks for other OTC brands such as artwork updates, Nordic translations, developing packshots, handling of purchasing orders as well as support in marketing analysis.
The role will be part of the OTC team and work closely with the digital team, Nordic and local commercial teams, supply chain, regulatory and corporate. The position will be placed in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista and will report to Business Unit Head OTC.
Perrigo Nordic has a dynamic, transparent and fast-paced atmosphere, characterized by an entrepreneurial and cooperative culture. We want our people to grow and excel within their areas of passion and build on their personal strengths. Are you a driven, structured and well organized person who enjoy a fast pace and has experience from an Assistant Brand Manager role, then you could be the one we are looking for.
- Brand responsibility for XL-S, Yokebe and Paranix
- Managing the overall brand development
- Overall P&L responsibility, including media budget and follow up
- Responsible for the brand plans and execute local media and marketing activities
- Support in marketing tasks across the OTC portfolio:
- Artwork development, revisions and translations
- Develop packshots and secure all product packshots are up to date
- Be key point of contact for tail brands internally
- Support in other marketing related activities such as marketing analysis, research and handling of purchase orders etc.
- Marketing Assistant/Assistant Brand Manager experience of minimum 3 years or similar background, preferably within Pharma / OTC companies.
- Relevant academic background.
- Proven track record of project management.
- Competence in Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Word
- Fluent in English and one Nordic language.
- Driven by- and enjoys working as a Marketing Assistant role and want to further evolve in this role within the coming years.
- A team player with good inter-personal skills that can navigate and build relationships internally within the organization as well as externally with agencies, suppliers etc.
- Organized and with a high level of attention to details.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to structure your work in order to be efficient.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, both in writing and presentations.
Perrigo Company plc, a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®. Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, Perrigo has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods...MedieJobb email@example.comAdministratorJobb inom media, marknadsföring, service m. fl.MedieJobb.info