Marketing & Web Coordinator at SES
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It’s a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing professional to cover a maternity leave absence – starting end of October 2018 for a period of one year. In a region which covers different countries (Nordics, the Baltics, Ukraine, Turkey and Russia) with different cultures, this position plays an important role aligning the web and Social Media work together with dynamic local sales and marketing teams to reach the sales and marketing objectives in the respective countries.
This is an opportunity for someone who is seeking a challenging and diversified job with a lot of possibilities to develop our digital communication channels in an international environment.
- Responsible for managing the websites www.onastra.se, SES Russia, SES Turkey and SES Europe
- In cooperation with the web agency, create stories and posts promoting ASTRA on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Promote events/conferences/exhibitions performed within the region on social media
- Create and handle on-line invitations for events for the region
- Responsible for handling the web budget for the region
- Be the main contact for the agencies connected to the different web and social media Marketing projects in the region
- Be the main regional contact for the Head quarters web team, based in Luxembourg and represent the region in the web meetings held
- In close cooperation with the Sales and Marketing staff in various European locations within the region, plan and carry out different web and Social media activities
- A university degree in Marketing or Communications paired with at least 2-3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Drupal and CMS tools
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with good team working skills
- Creative with very good knowledge in visual communication and imagery
- Very good understanding of marketing processes
- Ability and interest to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluency in Swedish and English
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.