Marketing Specialist at Quantic
Quentic is one of the leading solution providers for software as a service (SaaS) in the European EHS and CSR market. The company is headquartered in Berlin and employs more than 200 people. Quentic maintains subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Spain.
More than 750 customers strenghten their EHS and CSR management using Quentic software solutions. With eight individually combinable modules, the online platform encompasses Health & Safety, Risks & Audits, Hazardous Materials, Legal Compliance, Online Instructions, Processes, Environmental Management, and Sustainability. It is Quentic’s mission to connect, engage, and inspire all EHS and CSR stakeholders – via browser or app. The solution supports seamless cooperation across departments, locations, and even countries, thereby helping companies coordinate all processes efficiently and in compliance with legal requirements.
Our marketing team manages all international online and offline measures to successfully address our target group in the B2B Environment.
- Establish territory marketing plans and go-to-market strategies
- Define marketing mix strategy, integrated campaigns and manage implementation within budget
- Drive marketing programs with the channels to generate qualified leads and opportunities to meet revenue targets
- Localize brand content on the website, create texts for various cross-channel campaigns (texts, mailings, presentations etc.) and prepare and implement local events and trade shows
- Provide regularly reports
- Close cooperation with the Marketing headquarters in Berlin as well as with sales, consulting and external agencies and service providers
- Member of our efficient marketing team in a growing company
- Structured onboarding by experienced colleagues as well as advanced training and career prospects
- Broad range of tasks in B2B marketing
- Flat hierarchies with open doors and a relaxed, but professional work climate
- Regular team events and special attention to work-life balance
- Degree level BA/BSc or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or similar
- Professional experience in marketing, ideally in a B2B environment with products in need of explanation
- Basic knowledge of relevant hardware and software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, Pardot, Typo3, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
- High level of motivation and ability to work in a team as well as systematic, independent work
- Creativity and passion for marketing and ideally interest in occupational safety, sustainability and environmental protection
- Fluent knowledge of Swedish and English, other European languages are a plus
If you want to make the world a little bit safer and know more about environmental protection, occupational safety and sustainability, we are the right place for you! Find out who we are and how we work at www.quentic.com/careers.