Marketing Specialist at Basefarm
Do you have experience within a B2B marketing role? Would you like to join a forward-thinking technology company at a time of growth?
Basefarm has big plans to grow over the next few years and become Europe’s leading Cloud managed service provider. Our team in Sweden is looking for a new colleague to support local marketing activities with a view to achieving these goals.
As Marketing Assistant, you will work closely with the local marketing and sales team and contribute to B2B marketing activities in Sweden through creating and implementing campaigns. You will lead marketing automation activities in order to create valuable reporting within Salesforce, to support our marketing and sales strategy in Sweden.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Supporting and developing B2B marketing & sales activities.
- Updating existing communication programs for potential and actual customers.
- Creating new marketing and sales initiatives through leads, tracking, follow up emails, notifications, etc.
- Analyzing the results of marketing and sales activities, monitoring dashboards and creating reports.
- Updating and responsible for a database of contacts, in line with Basefarm’s communication and data management policies.
- Guiding the marketing and sales teams within Pardot/Salesforce according to the defined process.
- Contributing to process development and initiatives within the areas of marketing and sales.
Who we are looking for:
A pro-active and results orientated person who is naturally service minded and with strong communication skills. You should have good analytical skills and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
In terms of experience/skills, we believe you have:
- Relevant education within the field of Marketing (or a related area).
- At least 3 years experience within a B2B marketing role.
- Experience of working with Pardot / Salesforce.
- Good knowledge of marketing automation techniques.
- Very good communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- It is advantageous if you are already certified in Pardot/Salesforce.
What we can offer in return:
Basefarm is born and raised in the Nordics and the foundation of the company is very much the same since the beginning; a customer centric, transparent and honest company. We have a flat organization with a quick turn around time for decisions, so you can really make an impact.
We offer you the platform to advance your career and the opportunity to work in a positive and stimulating environment where contribution and passion is rewarded. Basefarm has been certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ which is something we take very seriously; our staff are after all our biggest asset!
What else? For an insight into life at Basefarm check out our Instagram account @ Basefarm.
Click on the apply button to send us your application, interviews will be ongoing.
For more information about the role please contact Stuart Ruddock at firstname.lastname@example.org://mediejobb.info/marketing-specialist-at-basefarm/MarknadsföringStockholm