Marketing Manager to Resolution Games
Resolution Games is a VR and AR games studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all — from gamers to non-gamers alike. We push the limits when it comes to VR and AR and are creating amazing games and need someone to help us promote them.
The Marketing Manager plays an essential role in the company and is in charge of marketing initiatives for all of our games as well as our studio. Being a small studio we value creativeness, power of initiative and professionalism, as well as team spirit and personal responsibility.
- Work with teams to plan and execute game launch strategies
- Create and execute marketing strategies that encourage game retention, new downloads, and company awareness
- Maintain Resolution Games’ online presence (website, social media, trailers, etc.)
- Implement and execute ad campaigns, game teaser initiatives, influencer relations and more
Skills we are looking for:
- 5 years of marketing experience preferably in the games industry
- Passion for gaming and emerging technology
- A basic understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator or other design programs
- Proficient in the creation of compelling presentations in PowerPoint, Slides or the like
- An understanding of the video trailer creation process
- Strong knowledge in online advertising including social media ads and app store ads
- Experience with event marketing, demo experiences and launch party coordination
- Copywriting and creative graphic design a plus
We are looking for people who love gaming and who are dedicated and innovative. The work environment is egalitarian and everyone’s ideas and saying count. We seek people who want to be the best in the world.
Take the chance and join us at our office located in the Stockholm city center. We offer a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the gaming industry with a team with a proven track record.
So, come on and join us!
Send your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org://mediejobb.info/marketing-manager-to-resolution-games/MarknadsföringStockholm