Marketing Manager at Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We are looking for world-class engineering and scientific talent. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
Tetra Pak is looking for a Marketing Manager responsible for driving Marketing activities within North Europe, with focus on Nordic markets. In this role, you will work with customers to further drive Tetra Pak’s business by deploying marketing services programme as suitable per customer.
Your key stakeholders will be Sales, Marketing, Communication and Sustainability as well as Marketing Directors and Marketing Managers of customers as well as Marketing suppliers. In this position you will have functional responsibility but not any direct reports.
You will focus on:
- Participating in development of the Market Business Plan based on analysis of the markets covering the entire value chain in identified priority categories
- Participating in identifying market growth opportunities aligned with the strategy and prioritized growth initiatives, deploying and executing value-driven activities
- Identifying new product requirements based on value chain needs in key categories. Champion these requirements with the team and the cluster product organisation
- Working closely with customers to secure alignment and deliver best customer value, eg. delivering marketing services for key customers
- Analysing and using research data with customers. Apply market and business intelligence to company opportunities
- Managing Market Promotional Investment for all marketing activities spend and follow up and control in accordance with rules and processes
- Participate in defining future intelligence requirements for the Nordic market and liaise with Marketing Director and cluster business intelligence supporting research projects as needed
- Driving and ensuring a strong marketing relationship with Sales and Business Development team to ensure that the prioritized strategic growth initiative is supported from a marketing perspective with insights and value-driven activation accordingly
- Prepare and drive customer meetings related to marketing
- Participating and leading specific cross-border projects and meetings within North Europe
The position is based in Lund, Sweden and reports to the Marketing Director Market North Europe. Travelling for this role amounts to approximatively 25%.
To be successful in this position, you need to have at least 7 years of Marketing Experience, preferably gained as a product, brand or category manager within an international company where sustainability is a key driver. As this is a role that require collaboration across the organisation, experience in a matriceal set-up is a big plus. You have professional skills in cross-portfolio, marketing communication, category management, understand the importance of using digital going forward. You have experience within B2B and B2C marketing, while understanding of the FMCG marketing principles counts as a big plus. Education-wise, you are fully trained and have obtained university/college degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing. You are fully fluent in English, both written and spoken, your computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is sufficient for the role. You should be available to visit customers, so driving licence is required.
As a person, you are energetic, structured, and have a creative mind. You understand the importance of strategic work and take ownership of valuable execution of projects as well as working with customers. You have strong communication skills, equally adaptable in written/verbal communication and presentation situations, engaging people at all levels. Besides, you can demonstrate strength in analysing data and formulating recommendations. With your strong business understanding, you can make numbers meaningful in the context of the wider business. Your project management skills can help you to effectively support the organisation in achieving business targets.
You will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues and an international challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride in protecting food and protecting the planet. You will work in a market leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities in a comfortable and activity-based office environment. At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have sports and training facilities and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, incl. health care arrangements.
Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English before Feb 22nd, 2020 through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com
For further information about the position, please contact Berit Hoffman at +45 23 21 24 16
For information about your application, please contact recruiter Brindusa Taraca at + 46 46 36 4283
For trade union information please contact Unionen/Annika Svensson at +46 46 36 3916 or Sveriges Ingenjörer/Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533