Marketing Manager at Sitescore
Marketing Manager, Sweden
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Dow Chemical, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Marketing Manager to work as part of our Field Marketing Department.
As the Marketing Manager for Sitecore in the Sweden, reporting directly to the marketing lead for Nordics, you will be responsible organising and executing the activities outlined in the marketing plan, generating new prospects, and accelerating existing opportunities for the sales team and our partners.
As a key member of the regional team, marketing to brands who want to transform the digital experiences they deliver their customers; you are entrepreneurial in style and hands-on in approach; an enthusiastic speaker on the subject of digital marketing; a community builder, and are extremely able in influencing colleagues and business partners to pursue a journey with you. You are also analytical and want to take action based on activity and campaign performance where your primary goal is to create demand that measurably contributes to pipeline and revenue goals.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively and maximise global initiatives and themes with; EMEA and Global Content and Editorial teams and Sweden Sales, to devise, execute, gain input and effectively socialise the agreed plan and activities.
Successful candidates will have experience in using multiple channels and marketing systems (such as direct marketing, web, online, social, email, and online/in-person events) as customer acquisition tools to drive inquiries for conversion by a Lead Qualification Team. Candidates should have a proven ability to build robust marketing plans with strong collaboration and influencing skills in order to input and gain support for the priorities of the region. You will ideally have an excellent track record of effective engagement with partners, amplifying your brand story and building mutual demand along with experience gained from within a technology company targeting enterprise and mid-marketorganisations.
What we offer
- Companies in almost every industry are redefining their businesses and go-to-market strategies through the digital experiences they deliver their customers. With this backdrop of market potential and rapid growth, the role present exciting career progression and an opportunity to be at the forefront of marketing and digital transformations.
- A competitive compensation package to attract a high potential candidate
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a quarterly updated 6-month rolling marketing activity plan.
- Work in partnership with the EMEA and Global Campaign marketing team to gain leverage and optimisecentrally produced campaign materials and tune to the Swedish market ensuring the most efficient use of the available budget. The plan will be measurable and set aggressive goals for well nurtured inquiries that result in optimal MQL to SQL conversion and downstream contribution to pipeline and revenue.
- During planning development and at point of execution, socialise and gain input for the marketing plan from sales partners to ensure buy-in and support.
- Manage relationships with external creative and event agencies to localise marketing assets to meet the requirements of the Swedish market in order to achieve performance goals.
- Research, choose, design and manage live events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post- event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs jointly with sales
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of programs
- Work closely with the local PR agency to position Sitecore as a thoughtleader and innovation in digital experiences
- Prioritise and manage projects to timelines, budget and resources.
- Manage allocated budget within the agreed parameters.
What success will look like
- An effective and respected relationship will have been established with your sales and lead qualification partners on the basis of successful activity execution.
- The outcomes from the marketing plan will achieve the agreed contribution of MQLs, SQLs and contribution to pipeline.
- All internal stakeholders will be well informed and have the ability to input in a timely and consistent manner on plans, activities, forecasted performance, actual results and return on investment.
- Sitecore Partners will be highly effective in their execution of Sitecore supported activities, enabled, and active in driving new customer projects based on a Sitecore platform.
- You will be able to demonstrate customer and market insights in order to input and influence the needs of the Swedish market through the EMEA Campaign marketing team.
- The achievements and contribution of the team are effectively communicated across the Nordic organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- 5+ years hands-on marketing experience with demonstrated knowledge of marketing plan development, managing agencies, event delivery and tactic execution.
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales.
- Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
- Prior Partner/Channel Marketing experience
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
- Strong consultative marketing approach in order to effectively engage with sales and channel partner community
- A good understanding of marketing technology and principals
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
- Inbound marketing strategy/execution experience
- Focussed on data and metrics.
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of enterprise customers and their IT needs.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentations.
- Ability to effectively network and leverage internal and external resources.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.http://mediejobb.info/marketing-manager-at-sitescore/MarknadsföringStockholm