Marketing Manager at SATS
SATS is set on a journey to once again revolutionize the fitness industry in the Nordics. We are committed to help our members with establishing good training routines and by that contribute to make their life healthier and happier. We are now looking for a Marketing Manager in Sweden to join the ride.
We are searching for a creative, result-oriented and independent person, who can take the responsibility to further strengthen SATS position in Sweden. This role will be a part of the Nordic Communication and Marketing department, and will responsible for brand and marketing activities in Sweden and some cases Nordic. You will be working closely with other local marketing teams in the Nordic region, as well as the local Management team in Sweden. The position is responsible for 1 FTE.
We have high ambitions, and need a top motivated and hardworking candidate with a commercial mindset and genuine passion for digital marketing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES – HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- You will be responsible for executing the overall SATS strategy in Sweden
- Responsible for SATS brand and marketing activities in Sweden
- You will position SATS as one of the leading brands in the fitness center category in social media
- You will monitor, measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensure local alignment of the SATS brand and marketing material across all communication channels
- Have a flair for content production
- Evaluate, Implement and manage marketing events and expeditions
- In some cases, lead Nordic commercial projects cross functional
- Deliver on goals and KPIs together with the rest of the Nordic Marketing team
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE – WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience from a similar role
- You take pride in being a doer and a master of your craft
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics and Business Manager
- You have excellent collaboration and relationship-building skills
- You have a strong analytical ability, and are customer focused
- You are motivated by cooperation and working cross-functional
- You have great communication skills, and are fluent in English
- Experience with content production and/or Adobe/InDesign is a merit
- And you live our values: ACCOUNTABLE – EXTRAORDINARY – PROFESSIONAL – MEMBERS FIRST
BENEFITS & PERKS – WHY WE’RE AWESOME:
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Of course, free access to all our 220 training centers and 15% off PT lessons
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative work environment
- You will be a part of a strong Nordic Marketing team, with a great focus on learning and development
- You get to contribute making the Nordic people healthier and happier!
The position is based at the SATS office in Stockholm/Sunbyberg and weekly travel can be expected. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Marianne Orderud, Director of Marketing and Communication; Marianne.email@example.com /+47 40 55 04 89http://mediejobb.info/marketing-manager-at-sats/MarknadsföringStockholm