Marketing Manager at Klarna
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Would you like to work with some of the biggest brands in the world? Klarna’s payment options are available at retail clients including H&M, ASOS, Adidas, Apple, Disney, Ticketmaster and many more. Klarna is looking for a strong marketer with consumer, payments and/or retail experience to help our retailers market and message Klarna to the mutual benefit of both parties.
Successful candidates will possess the ability to combine creativity and business acumen in order to elevate Klarna’s brand equity across all relevant channels in partnership with our biggest clients. The role requires a deep understanding of the Klarna brand, our payment options and shoppers in order to develop the right marketing messages and campaigns to accelerate Klarna use at the retail checkout. The successful candidate will work closely with other Klarna co-marketing and commercial team members globally.
What you will do
- Work directly with Klarna integrated merchants to develop marketing plans and assets. This includes consumer-facing placements across the full shopper journey from driving traffic, to acquisition and conversion – even being in-store and transacting
- Build comprehensive marketing plans that will drive traffic and awareness for Klarna
- Execute and report on all tactics to retail clients
- Work directly with, and manage, creative and media agencies on specific executions
- Work closely with commercial sales and account management colleagues on pitching to prospects and management of existing accounts
- Create and use best-practices and tools for internal use to educate on co-marketing projects throughout the business
- Coordinate internal teams across countries to execute marketing plans, including email, app, social, and other owned marketing channels
- Advise merchants on how to best use and message Klarna in their own channels to amplify sales
Who you are
- You will have 6-8 years experience in consumer, payments and/or retail marketing
- Fluent Swedish skills, both written and verbal
- A candidate who has managed marketing for a high-volume retailer before would be preferred
- You have exceptional creative, problem solving and strategic thinking ability
- You have both digital marketing experience – performance marketing, digital and social channels expert
- Must be team oriented and highly resourceful – ‘Can do’ and ‘Willing to do what it takes’ attitude
- You are ruthless in delivering results on time and with the highest standards
- Comfortable interacting with and managing relationships with senior stakeholders at merchant partners
Please include a CV in english
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be. It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to...MedieJobb email@example.comAdministratorJobb inom media, marknadsföring, service m. fl.MedieJobb.info