Marketing Manager at Calabrio
We are now looking to strengthen our marketing team. As a Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving demand through end-to-end marketing programs, partnering closely with marketing and sales. We’re looking for a creative and data-driven marketing pro who will acquire and nurture prospects to drive marketing-qualified opportunities.
This position can either be located in our office in Stockholm or in London and will primarily focus on German speaking (DACH) and Central/Eastern Europe markets. Fluency in German is therefore required.
About the job
- Build and execute a regional campaign strategy that leverages compelling, content-based vertical and persona-based messaging for demand generation programs.
- Create and execute email nurture plans for targeted segments within our existing database—to engage and increase velocity in the lead funnel
- Write and produce copy for landing pages, nurture campaigns, prospecting campaigns and digital advertising
- Create and run account-based marketing strategies with sales and business development teams to drive demand in defined accounts. Owns ABM technology stack to drive execution of strategy
- Manage and execute all webinar programs by soliciting content from SMEs, finalizing presentations, technology setup, advertising, follow-up and reporting
- Research competitive campaigns and identify ways to differentiate Calabrio’s messaging and go-to-market campaigns to drive target market engagement
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-6 years of marketing experience in a B2B company preferably within the software industry
- Experience in owning end-to-end marketing campaigns designed to hit defined targeted audiences with the end goal of driving qualified leads into the marketing pipeline
- Firm understanding of modern marketing activities such as inbound marketing, marketing automation and account-based marketing
- Strong understanding of a complex sales cycle and marketing funnel stages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Strong working knowledge of CRM systems; Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience with marketing automation such as Pardot, Eloqua or Marketo
Calabrio is the customer experience intelligence company that empowers organizations to enrich human interactions. The scalability of our cloud platform allows for quick deployment of remote work models—and it gives our customers precise control over both operating costs and customer satisfaction levels. Our AI-driven analytics tools make it easy for contact centers to uncover customer sentiment and share compelling insights with other parts of the organization. Customers choose Calabrio because we understand their needs and provide a best-in-class experience, from implementation to ongoing support.
A bit about our culture
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Calabrio is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied employees, customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.
Apply! Come together with us and build the best company in our space!
If you have any questions, contact Jakob Lunde, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org://mediejobb.info/marketing-manager-at-calabrio/AdministrationStockholm