Marketing Growth Hacker at Greenbyte
Greenbyte makes Energy Cloud – an industry leading SaaS offering to monitor, analyze and optimize renewable energy plants. Our cloud platform communicates in real-time with thousands of renewable energy assets around the world, using a wide variety of digital communication protocols. As one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies, we’re on a mission to push the renewable energy revolution forward and we’re constantly on the lookout for new people with the right set of skills and ambitions to join us!
Currently, we are looking for a Marketing Growth Hacker to join our Marketing dream team and take responsibility for driving bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
Growth marketing normally means going from nothing to something. At Greenbyte it means going from something to something even bigger due to our current path towards scaling up our business. As a Growth Marketing Hacker, you will be a part of this journey and play an import role for its success.
If you are passionate about turning large datasets into actionable insights that will help us drive activities for usage, revenue, leads and acquisition, this is the place for you. Here, you will use your knowledge of digital marketing combined with your analytical abilities to determine where and how to focus our marketing initiatives for the most impact.
This position is ideal for a curious, business-oriented and analytical person who loves numbers and data, rapidly testing and learning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support marketing teammates in specific areas (website, blog, email, social media, events, etc.) to identify potential for growth
- Analyze Google Analytics website visitor data and Salesforce CRM data to identify optimal paths for conversion
- Recommend and lead implementation of improvement initiatives and creative new projects that deliver business results
- Conduct and present marketing performance analyses, competitive analyses and market research
- Working experience as a Growth Hacker or equivalent for 3+ years
- Hands on experience with CRM data (preferably Salesforce) and conversion rate optimization
- Skilled at data selection and data analysis
- Experienced in SEO and AdWords optimization
- Deep knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics) and A/B testing
- Skilled at visualizing and presenting data intuitively
To be successful in this role we think you have a collaborative mindset, curious and driven. Last but not least, you are a quick learner and open to new ideas.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis. Please note that the position can be filled before the last application date.
Greenbyte is delivering a state-of-the-art SaaS (Software as a Service) application to owners and operators of wind and solar power plants around the world. With our help, they produce more green energy and blow the competition out of the water. Greenbyte is not only one of Sweden fastest growing tech companies, we are also a family, with all values that the wording entails. We work closely together to accomplish great things. The team is made of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world better. We need fierce but humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan. If you are all that and more, join us!http://mediejobb.info/marketing-growth-hacker-at-greenbyte/MarknadsföringGöteborg