Marketing Director at Orbital Systems
At ORBITAL SYSTEMS, everything we do is based on the belief that the world needs a new paradigm for daily water usage. Spun-out of an academic partnership with NASA, we are an award-winning water-tech company based in Malmö, Sweden. Our innovative technology reduces the traditional 100L shower down to approximately 10L, delivering a reduction of up to 90% in water and 80% in energy use.
We have just started our expansion by launching in Denmark in November and are scaling up our mission to enable that anyone anywhere can treat water in a much smarter way going forward. We’re now looking for a Marketing Director with an international focus to help us develop Orbital Systems and our products into a world-class brand.
We’re looking for someone who truly understands business to consumer marketing and growth. Someone who is both a doer, understand how to use metrics but also a strategic thinker. Whether it is negotiating deals with agencies and partners, setting a budget, or making sure our digital marketing and acquisition team using the latest content on our site you’ll be the one making it happen. Your responsibility is to deliver long and short term growth with an international focus. You have a great interest and knowledge of the digital media landscape, but feel comfortable working with offline and whatever media might be needed as long they driving our agreed metrics. Reporting to our Executive Vice President, you’ll be heading up the Commercial digital marketing & sales team and work closely with PR and our VP Partner Sales and Success in the Commercial leadership team. Our headquarter is located in Malmö but we are open to other solutions for the right person.
- Plan, develop, manage and execute all international marketing initiatives.
- Take the lead and make sure everything is in order in terms of marketing, PR and communications for new country launches.
- Make sure all our communication is consistent.
- Be the main point of contact for all local partners and agencies.
- Implement long-term strategy on how to grow brand and customer base.
- Working with team to ensure our product is clearly communicated.
- Plan and project lead all marketing with an international focus.
- Evaluate and follow-up on marketing and growth initiatives.
- You have a track record of successfully managing and executing B2C marketing campaigns with an international focus.
- You are data driven with a strong analytical ability and comfortable to work with expressions such as CAC, PBT and LTV.
- You have significant experience from a similar role: project managing and demonstrating negotiation skills – able to juggle multiple campaigns, P&L budgets and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Boldness and creativity – we are disrupting many areas already and will continue to do so.
- Relevant academic background.
- Swedish language skills, native or close to it is preferred.
- English language skills is a must.
- Other language skills are a plus.
- 5+ years experience of offline and online marketing, communications and growth.
- You want to make a difference and help tackle one of the world’s most pressing challenges.
You will have the opportunity to be part of something unique, and build a rapidly scaling business from the ground up. We also offer you:
- Generous equity options – own the success you help creating
- A company where everyone knows why they get out of bed in the morning
If you are interested to join the movement and ready to make a difference in how we are using our water in the world, please send in your CV and an optional Cover Letter.
We’ll start the recruitment process as soon as possible and therefore we’re looking forward to your application today!http://mediejobb.info/marketing-director-at-orbital-systems/MarknadsföringStockholm