Marketing Creative at Fatshark
We are Fatshark
We are an independent Swedish game development studio located in Södermalm, Stockholm. With about 100 experienced and skilled employees we have worked as contractors for a number of AAA projects, as well as developed titles with publishers and independently for both consoles and PC. Our most recent game is the critically acclaimed title Warhammer: Vermintide 2. We tackle every project, genre and setting with enthusiasm, professionalism and a cup of coffee.
We are looking for a Marketing Creative
Fatshark is looking to hire a junior Marketing Creative who will support the marketing team with visual content, both 2D graphics and video content. You will work in the marketing team together with our Marketing Coordinators, Cinematics Director and Video Editor. You will be a key person in the team as we move forward with our critically acclaimed game Warhammer: Vermintide 2, and our latest up-coming title Warhammer 40.000: Darktide.
If you like working in a fast paced team in a highly creative environment together with talented and passionate people, this is the role for you!
What we offer
Here at Fatshark, we do what we love most: design high-profile games for PCs and consoles, with the passion and freedom of being indie. We offer you:
- A playful, friendly and inclusive work place
- Hands-on production environment with an emphasis on cooperative/multiplayer games
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects, experienced co-workers and recurring hack weeks
- Developing games with our own engine – Stingray
- Regulated flex time and paid overtime
- Occupational pension
- Yearly health benefits (for gym membership & more)
- Yearly bonus program
- Office located in central Stockholm
- Create visual content for our marketing channels (Social Media, Website, Newsletter)
- Video editing (for instance create GIFs and short clips of gameplay/beauty shots for marketing)
- Capture & edit gameplay for trailers.
- Help manage streams.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Understanding of Graphic Design, user interface (website).
- Basic understanding of cinematography (framing, depth of field, lighting)
- Plays First Person Shooters/Combat/Action games.
- Can work independently based on creative briefs. Enjoys working in a fast-paced team and can adapt to quick changes.
- Technical experience in managing streams
- Basic camera skills (for filming real-life interviews)
- Interested in Warhammer and Video Games
- Interested in Marketing, Social media and Community Management
We will be reviewing applications and interviewing candidates continuously throughout the application period.http://mediejobb.info/marketing-creative-at-fatshark/Design & GrafikStockholm