Marketing Coordinator at Spotify
As a Marketing coordinator you’ll be supporting the marketing team with regional marketing programs and work collaboratively with Nordic functional teams including Social, PR, Artist & Label team, as well as the wider EU Consumer Marketing team. The Marketing coordinator reports into the Head of Marketing, Nordics.
What you’ll do
- Handling day-to-day marketing tasks, marketing programs and activities as requested
- Project managing the creative production with our agency, sourcing images/videos and checking copy for our social channels in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Coordinating translations review with our local agency for all Nordic markets
- Setting up and ensuring correct tracking of the marketing campaigns and activities
- Structure all the marketing activities into detailed activity plans and follow up with the necessary reporting, evaluation and learnings of these activities
- Research on current trends, consumer and market insights for business cases and briefs
- Handling local partnerships within the Nordics, ensuring plans and commitments are delivered in a timely manner as per contract agreements set by the team.
Who are you
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience at a media- or creative agency – or experience from the client-side within the consumer internet space of design, technology, or lifestyle brands.
- Comfortable with working with data & insights and in interpreting consumer trends that translate into meaningful marketing initiatives.
- Experience in executing against the full breadth of Paid, Owned and Earned marketing channels.
- Fluent in English & Swedish written and spoken is a must.
- You are creative, yet analytically minded with ability to work cross-functionally.
- Passionate about music, media and culture.
- A ‘roll up the sleeves’ self-starter used to work autonomously in an ever-changing environment.
- You exhibit curiosity – not afraid to ask questions, proactively solve problems, and get things done with a positive attitude.
- A flexible, adaptable and open-minded individual, happy to juggle a variety of tasks under tight deadlines.