Marketing Coordinator at Novartis
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Planning and execution of internal and external events in Sweden and abroad together with responsible project owner/team member (e.g. Brand Manager /Medical Advisor/MSL/Franchise Head)
- Preparation and maintenance of material together with responsible project owner: e.g. handling of NP4 approval process, communication with advertising agencies and print broker
- Coordination of digital projects together with the project owner; e.g. maintenance and updating of websites and extranet, intranet, and SharePoint sites, putting together eNewsletters; super user of named digital systems.
- Acting as a team member for other marketing coordinators and assisting in office routines and administrative tasks.
- Invoice handling in SAP and Basware and purchasing orders according to Procurement process and tracking of A&P costs
- Ensure compliance with current legislation, Novartis local and global Standard Operating Procedures and Working Procedures
- Ensure that all Adverse Events are brought to attention to the Drug Safety & Epidemiology department within 24 H after receipt
- BBA or similar/higher Business Administration Degree
- Fluency in English and Swedish language (spoken and written)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience from an administrative role e.g. coordinator or team/executive assistant
- Previous experience gained in an international environment
- Experience of working within sales and/or marketing department is an advantage
- Knowledge/experience of the pharmaceutical industry and relevant regulations would be a plus
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.