Marketing Coordinator at American Express
Nordic Consumer Acquistion Marketing Coordinator Responsible for supporting profitable growth within Acquisition and Centurion Invites including:
- Planning, developing and managing the Centurion Invites program.
- Analysing and continuously optimize in terms of Centurion invites results.
- Budget management including supporting IO process, forecasting and relationship with Finance.
- Executing and managing internal acquisition campaigns.
- Executive and drive change to increase internal acquisition activities.
- Understand the market place and competition
- Build and leverage effective relationships with third parties as well as internal stakeholders.
- Build and leverage effective network within American Express to leverage best practices from other markets as well as put Nordics on the Amex map. Other responsibilities
- Ad-hoc projects related to Nordic markets
- Continuously challenge status quo – what should we stop, start & continue doing?
- Control, Compliance and Operational excellence accountability
- N/A key contact – Nordics
- Be collaborative – build one team and culture in the Nordics
- Be a team player and leverage new LOB organisation
- Work together with colleagues to deliver common goals
- Actively work for a positive and engaging work environment
- Accountable for self-development
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
The successful candidate is highly professional, confident and personable with high levels of energy and a proactive attitude. The candidate is organised and thrives to work in a pressured, fast –paced environment and is able to manage multiple projects and deadlines. The candidate must be able to multi-task with the ability to prioritize effectively at the same time as managing both internal and external stakeholders. It is essential that the candidate is a team player and is able to work collaboratively with a variety of internal groups and business units.
- Fluent in English, Swedish and preferable Finnish.
- University Degree in Business, Economics or Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of working in financial service industry. Experience in premium segment within the financial service industry.
- Interest in the Premium brands of the financial service industry.
- Analytical ability to synthesis various internal and external data sources to inform strategies and plans.
- Experience of working with partners or in a partner facing role
- Experience in planning and executing tactical marketing campaigns, managing intermediates and managing budgets.
- Ability to build strong relationships.